KIT DESIGN - MIDDLESBROUGH FC

Fino

Good Morning,

I am a long time member and player of FM... I am quite a high level fifa player and looking for someone to design me a football top similar to the FM experts who create FM kits/graphics.

I want it to be Red/White and include the Middlesbrough badge as it's feature. If anyone plays FUT Champions and has any of their custom kits then you will have an idea.

I want EA SPORTS written across the front as it's sponsor... With just the Boro badge.... feel free to design it how you like and ill choose the best.

I will be getting it made by a supplier and I will be wearing to competitions and around the youtube scene. If you are good and looking for business ect it will be massive promotion which could lead great things.

I need a home strip... and an away strip to start. I want it different to the Boro kits but the same colours so red/white and maybe a darker blue/ice blue ect.

Can anyone do it or point me in the right direction?

Thanks

5 hours ago, Fino said:

If you are good and looking for business ect it will be massive promotion which could lead great things.

But you will promote EA and Middlesborough that way. How is it beneficial for the creator when no one will know his name?

Links in description (Youtube) and advertisement beforehand ect.

It may generally promote itself as people will no doubt ask if they see a EA SPORTS boro kit.

If someone has a business could also look at adding something to the shirt itself if you have a alias ect, stuff can be discussed before I get it made.

The possibilities are endless :) thought I would ask here first for someone as people here have great talent rather than get an already big business to design it. I want to start from the bottom up.

I am looking to get signed by eSports  to represent globally so if I take off, whoever helps will be rewarded don't worry about that and it will be ideal if you can create cover/profile ect for social media/youtube eventually.

That looks great!!

The manufacture may be adidas as Boro may sort it as adidas make our kits so could all fit in nicely.

I knew someone here would be the best bet for sure when it comes to this kind of thing. I'll keep a sharp eye on the thread over the next few days.

Ps blue with a colour of your choice would be awesome.

Thanks alot!

Archived