Can't Add Reserve Leagues

mentese

Hi guys.

I wanted to make a u19 & u21 reserve leagues for my lower league patch but whatever i do game doesnt take my changes and keep using the vanilla reserve league order. I didn't add as xml with new rule but just added to the reserves section as mirror main division. I can't get it work even if i use regional or local option.

Any idea?

0_601F44F2-890D-4336-9134-6F96AD4D6F63.fmf

On 8.2.2017 at 11:38, mentese said:

Hi guys.

I wanted to make a u19 & u21 reserve leagues for my lower league patch but whatever i do game doesnt take my changes and keep using the vanilla reserve league order. I didn't add as xml with new rule but just added to the reserves section as mirror main division. I can't get it work even if i use regional or local option.

Any idea?

0_601F44F2-890D-4336-9134-6F96AD4D6F63.fmf

Try other options as mirror main division does sometimes not work. Add two U 19 and two U 21 reserves and set the first to level X, and the second to level Y. If you want if for more levels add additional reserve leagues. X and Y for the levels in your pyramid. 

On 12.02.2017 at 17:51, KUBI said:

Try other options as mirror main division does sometimes not work. Add two U 19 and two U 21 reserves and set the first to level X, and the second to level Y. If you want if for more levels add additional reserve leagues. X and Y for the levels in your pyramid. 

</list>
            <boolean id="use_game_rules" value="true"/>
            <integer id="year" value="2000"/>
            <integer id="version" value="1"/>
            <list id="reserve_leagues">

I needed to make a changea in xml file. Just changed true as false.

Is this a bug?

5 minutes ago, KUBI said:

Did you use "overwrite game rules" or "combined with game rules" in your edit?

Vanilla leagues are set to "combined with game rules" while added leagues to "overwrite game rules" (Including Nation section). 

Archived