2 little missing stats/functionalities

Hi everyone,

I love this forum because you know that at least one SI guy will look at your post and maybe answer you.

I've switch to FM touch since I have tablet, I found it more practical to play it everywhere. But they are two functionalities that disappeared between FM and FM touch and never came back that I really miss. Two tiny things that I also I think it won't impact the performances to re-add them.

Like a lot of FM players, i guess, im a stats geek and the cool thing with this game is to look at your past achievement and your players past performances.

First thing: why cant we look at our players stats through the past seasons? (see the first screenshot of my player Romero). We only get to see the current season and it bothers me because I would like to see how he improved and not only the goals, also the passes.

Wouldn't it be great at least to have that for our players, not all the players in the games, just ours. I think it will. Can you please tell me if this can be implemented and if not why?

Second thing: in the historical transfer menu, its actually not an historic, its only the current season too... i'd love to see who I bought and sell through the different seasons and not only the current one (see second screenshot).

If someone can look at that it would be great, I know FM touch is supposed to be a lighter version of the real game, but the past stats are important (at least to me) and to prevent any performances issue it could be a thing only for our players?

Thanks a lot,

1.png

2.png

• Administrators
Just now, w3b said:

First thing: why cant we look at our players stats through the past seasons? (see the first screenshot of my player Romero). We only get to see the current season and it bothers me because I would like to see how he improved and not only the goals, also the passes.

Just now, w3b said:

Second thing: in the historical transfer menu, its actually not an historic, its only the current season too... i'd love to see who I bought and sell through the different seasons and not only the current one (see second screenshot).

It's because you are playing on a tablet device. Storing all this information increases the memory requirements needed. It's not possible currently, its limited by current technology what can be kept, or at least without taking away something else to make it possible on current devices. On PC, these restrictions are not there so this stuff can be kept, but tablets in general have much less memory available to them. Hope that helps.

• Administrators

Yes. We like to keep the experience consistent and in this example, you wouldn't be able to see this for players you buy, and players who move on from your club would have some seasons still recorded that you wouldn't need any longer. 

Ok I understand, in this case could the best eleven recap provide more informations? Like not only goals but passes too. More precise stuff like, best scorer in champions league, league and cup?

• Administrators

If you have ideas please put them in the wishlist thread. They wouldn't be something we could add now, but for a future version possibly. Cheers :)

Archived