Mod to show kit alongside player's face?

Ralphwiggum

Hi all

I have downloaded the base skin and have added a few mods and enabled the backgrounds to be seen - all great but there is one thing I need help with.

What I really want is for the kit to show next to the player's face on their profile/attributes screen. Like the top left panel of this screen - 

• RvPXV2O_zpslmbb4hd2.jpg

That's all I want but can't seem to make it happen. I have downloaded ArtDekDok's player panels and they do work - expect for that bit. 

All I get is the player's face like this - 

ss_zps1x5q2mj2.png

Should the kit show like in the top image just by installing Art's panels? Is there something else I need to do. I'd love to have the kit show and the player's signature if possible. 

I've trawled through pages looking for an answer but can't find one!

Thanks for your help. 

• 2 weeks later...

hello, i was talking about your own..have you uploaded somewhere? sencirely, the way you present the real kit with the player name on the back is the best i have seen.. . i use virtex for 1366x768.. could you share  your file, or explain what file should i change and in what way to achieve the same result? thank you very much.

12 minutes ago, Hliasp said:

this isnt for fm 16? sorry to hear that. do you remember what modifications you made to achieve it? Thank you for your time.

Its a captured pic from an old thread.  The font and number you can d/l from fmscout (numbers) or edit in the kit_icon.xml (font)

Archived