staff lists continually reloading

I've just lost a couple of members of staff and when I try searching for them the list continually reloads and doesn't allow me to filter them at all. If I try changing the view to mental attributes and then JPA or JPP it reloads back to the contract screen and the number jumps from where it was back to 0 or another low number. How do I sort this out as quite frustrating?

Just remove the filters under the "show filters" section. Available for reserves, youth squads filters i mean.

It's not that it's hiding staff just that it reloads the number of staff so will count up to (for the sake of having numbers) 1190 and then goes back to 0 and works its way up to the max number again before going back to 0. It does this around 4 or 5 times before finally settling on showing all the available. If I view one of the staff and then go back to the results it has reset how I sorted them and then I have to wait for it to play around with the numbers before sorting how I want again. Takes about 1min (I know it's not a lot but very annoying)

It's not that it's hiding staff just that it reloads the number of staff so will count up to (for the sake of having numbers) 1190 and then goes back to 0 and works its way up to the max number again before going back to 0. It does this around 4 or 5 times before finally settling on showing all the available. If I view one of the staff and then go back to the results it has reset how I sorted them and then I have to wait for it to play around with the numbers before sorting how I want again. Takes about 1min (I know it's not a lot but very annoying)

Applying the filters that i talked about causes unstability in listing. Your problem may also be about that. Sorry if i got you wrong but i thought you were suffering the same problem like in this thread. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/458438-Player-search-results-keep-updating-changing?p=10848645#post10848645

If it is something else, i don't know the solution.

I had this problem too; it seemed to be fixed when I went back and unloaded a bunch of leagues and nations. My PC just couldn't handle all the information I asked it to and was having a really hard time processing all the data. I went ahead and loaded only 6 leagues and it has improved drastically in performance.

Archived