Some Amateur's Unemployed Thread (expect shenanigans)

tastaiwan

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2mYXEjs.png

March 2032

r5maAOA.jpg

Time to fight the good 'ol relegation battle.

UUd7RLS.jpg

Which I'm actually okay with. We've had an absolutely amazing month!

League Table

Youth Intake

A few good intakes in Kristian Kristensen (what a name, by the way) and Davio Jonsson. Several other players with good potential as well.

Overview

Also, I'll be throwing updates at you to catch up to where I am, a lot of exciting things have happened and I think I'll be able to translate that excitement into writing better if I update as things happen.

2mYXEjs.png

May 2032

7keOKsX.jpg

SHn6eMW.jpg

Way to ruin it for me AC Horsens.

FAryo21.jpg

Decent money, I don't know if I'll stay here to use it though.

8eq0fuI.jpg

Aalborg take the league title against the only other possible team that could win it, FC Midtjylland.

lYPPTuK.jpg

We face off against the DBU Pokalen winners. That'll be great.

MDR7UFl.jpg

PwRX5u9.jpg

*sigh*

This isn't working out for me at all.

rukbOMG.jpg

VOVOM2o.jpg

I didn't feel like I good to anything for AGF in the future, so it's best if I move on.

ZHEaMGK.jpg

UI2fieH.jpg

iqChBnJ.jpg

A few of the jobs I'm going for.

June 2032

zLVZ47e.jpg

L6jn8IR.jpg

TaRQ758.jpg

TQPw3kQ.png

A decision has been made. I am going back to the Championship to manage AFC Bournemouth and bring them back into the premier league.

3lTEeMd.jpg

QqBkBnf.jpg

Never won a premier league title, but the facilities are decent. Hopefully I can raise the level of youth recruitment in the future.

wsJuEjQ.jpg

I've taken over a recently relegated side, so of course a lot of my players want to leave. This is going to be a busy summer.

oKc10YI.jpg

oTsU0ey.jpg

Here's an idea of the squad, if you want an idea.

l4XDVAf.jpg

I didn't realize parachute packages are a thing.

Expectations for the Year

Transfers:

In: Ollie Morrison - It's been a while since I made this signing, but he's mostly acting as a backup. He's a bit older than the usual, but he's English and can take the ball-winning midfielder role.

In: Javier Esteban - The young, but very talented, Uruguayan goalkeeper will take the starting spot between the white beams.

In: Christopher Larkin: Backup right back.

In: Sergi Martin - Powerful young striker from the Spanish leagues. Great work rate and finishing, wonderful physicals. Excited to see this guy come.

In: Sascha Kunze - The fact that we're attracting players from Borussia Dortmund is incredible. Kunze is a specimen of a player, His stats are amazing and set to grow for the next few years.

TQPw3kQ.png

July 2032

In: Mateo Gracan - The former-Juventus player will be joining our ranks this year in the center midfield. He has very well-rounded stats, and his vision is amazing. This stats have room to grow at an age of 25.

In: Pavel Lanoix - A backup.

In: Adriano Pereira - A young Portuguese for the future, hopefully grows nicely. Not one of my hottest prospects but he could be useful.

I'm just going to interrupt the transfers with the European Cup.

tzQKHEx.jpg

Germany wins, as is expected. Russia does well to defeat Belgium 3-0 but could not withstand German dominance in the semi-finals (any German win is dominance). Turkey does well this year, and it looks like the Czech Republic had an easy draw against Greece. Greece made it into the knockouts...very impressive.

In: Branislav Savic - A Serbian joining us from the Italian leagues. Mostly a backup for the right back position, he'll hopefully be fighting for a starting spot as well.

In: Julian Berger - We signed an Austrian! He has decent ability and plays at left back. I'm a little worried about his age, I don't like buying players that old, but I really needed someone to play that position.

In: Nathan Brown - This is an amazing transfer. An English 20 year old who slots straight into my first team. He is already quite good, and has room to grow.

Loan In: Petr Jelinek - A Czech youngster joining us from A.C. Milan. Are they still trash in 2032? It certainly looks like it if this is one of their prospects. Maybe this is a weaker one.  He'll be pretty much our only left winger. Josh Smith can sort of kind of play there and will fill in, but otherwise...yeah.

6FFjClq.jpg

:brock:

TQPw3kQ.png

August 2032

So I was looking at the teams I was up against this year, and I came across Lincoln City. Now, that name sounds hella familiar, so I checked them out.

o9iI651.jpg

These guys fought against me in my Nuneaton and Braintree days!! Except while I took the roundabout route to the Championship, they truly fought their way up, slowly and steadily.

rAKR6DA.jpg

It was a challenge that this man alone decided to take on. He has been in charge of Lincoln City since 2017. This man is an absolute legend, and I wish I had the balls that he had. You hear about these FM managers who become god-like in their games, and it looks like I've found one being formed right in front of me. I hope I see Lincoln win the league in the next ten years with this man at the helm.

efHdUUC.jpg

Against Bristol City, Sergi Martin proves to be a fantastic signing with a hattrick on his debut. What a way to start things off. Middlesbrough also took a defeat at our hands thanks to, again, Martin and our new center back from Dortmund. Kieron Pickett proved the savior with a 85th minute goal against the Lincoln that, honestly, I look up to. Barnsley took a beating, Oldham made it tough for us, and Chesterfield gave us our first humbling defeat.

Overview

We're chilling in 7th.

I also really like the new posting format, everything's a lot easier!

TQPw3kQ.png

September 2032

u8JCtti.jpg

Nathan Brown proves to be worth his weight in gold with a few stunning performances, reaching almost 8.0 in average rating.

HKs74tm.jpg

Luton were dismantled by Martin and our two midfielders, and Martin brought out heroics again to take down Crystal Palace. We failed to snatch a win on the telly and were held by Cardiff to a 2-2 draw. The loanee from the Czech Republic took the winning goal against Blackburn, but then we were destroyed by Stoke, led by manager Daley Blind, with Jordan Simpson scoring a single consolation goal. We finished the month with a neat win over Birmingham, featuring a brace from Brown.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

October 2032

TSixa5g.jpg

Another job well done by Nathan Brown, but not quite at the top.

SnBVvoD.jpg

Another brace by Nathan Brown was enough to defeat Plymouth. Two draws on the bounce brought down our points tally, but a win against Exeter brought us back to our winning ways. That momentum must have really pushed us into that Manchester City game, because we defeated them in the Capitol Cup to move on to the next round! Absolutely stunning! You guys can suck my ****!

And then we tied Wolves.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

November 2032

Iv3wzr5.jpg

Thank you very much.

pkiAX6D.jpg

A tough game against Sheffield Wednesday sees us come out on top. The game against Derby ends on a stale note, and Watford stomps all over us. We end the month with a win against Wigan. We're really spreading the goals around.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

December 2032

EzNSbQs.jpg

gHwSF3P.jpg

An insane game against Swansea, with Nathan Brown scoring a deciding penalty that would have pissed me off had it been against me. We move on to the semi final. Brighton held us back, and an own goal from Leicester allowed us to win. We couldn't score anything against Southampton, but two games later we returned the favor with a hattrick from our favorite striker, Sergi Martin.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

January 2033

:hammer:

Happy New Year!

Out: Marvin Kok - I will miss him. His stats were pretty good, but his performances in the midfield were even better. May he serve his new club well.

Out: Michael Sandmann - It was bound to happen at some point. He's wanted to leave since I joined because of the relegation. He's been a bit of an ass, so I'm happy he left. He was more or less refusing to pull his weight.

zcUEw4f.jpg

5 goals in 4 appearances. There's nothing else to say.

In: Kevin Dorn - A young German coming in to replace Sandmann. His stats are amazing for 19, I'll be doing my best to develop him into a powerhouse. Already capped at the U19 level, I see great things.

Out: Jordan Simpson - Didn't really know him, got a good profit. He'll be facing us as he plays for Crystal Palace.

Out: Christopher Larkin - That was quick. Half a year.

ex55TGQ.jpg

One loss. However, it was against Lincoln City, so I'm okay with it. We also beat them in the league, which is more important. Barnsley got dismantled.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

February 2033

HnFJh0R.jpg

:cool:

OWZSFib.jpg

Good performance against Chesterfield. Sergi Martin gets his fourth (I think?) hattrick of the year, just a few games away from his last hattrick against Barnsley. Oh, and we lost to Chelsea in the final. Oh well, I guess we're not getting a Europa League spot.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

March 2033

CcZedja.jpg

Eh.

xDode5Y.jpg

No hattrick for Martin here, but we still win 3-0. After that game, we don't win a game this one. Two losses and three draws leave us in a hole if we want to win the league.

Overview

We're just behind Sheffield Wednesday by three points with 7 games to go. If only we hadn't screwed up so much this month.

TQPw3kQ.png

April 2033

ok3B9bq.jpg

I think I've figured out a potential tactic for my team. I'll run through the idea and please, tell me what you think about it. A few transfers still have to be made to fulfill this tactic's potential. The striker should be a player similar to Olivier Giroud. Lots of physical strength and height to keep other players off the ball. Balls get players directly to him, and the two inside forward and the attacking midfielder come in to pounce on it and finish. Having the outside players play as inside forwards gives a lot of space to the wings. The wingbacks run up into that space and stay available for wide passed from the attacking midfielder or the center midfielders to cross back in to the target man. I really hope it works well, but if I get promoted to the premier league, I might have to temporarily put this tactic on hold as I won't have the ball long enough against stronger teams to properly execute it.

7TOoPK8.jpg

Money, money, money.

8Koafrr.jpg

Aaaaaand...promotion. I guess that formation will have to wait.

xSFzd9J.jpg

Holy crap, we nearly bottled it.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

July 2033

I am so ready to start buying the right players to make this tactic a success. It won't be an overnight thing, I'm still struggling on getting good inside forwards, but it's going well otherwise.

In: Benjamin Loose - Woops. I jumped the gun on this one, and I'm probably going to regret it. At least he fits the role, he's young, he's German, and he's going to be second choice to Branislav Savic.

In: Igor Pantic - A bit of an older Serbian midfielder, joining us from LOSC Lille. Really good midfield stats.

In: Robin Johansson - Look at those physicals! Also, he's Swedish, and I love a good Swedish on my team. The technicals are pretty bad, but if you look at the physicals, he's bloody amazing!

In: Luis Fernandez - A twenty-nine year old Spaniard joins us from FC Barcelona! What a snatch! He'll be challenging Paul Watson for a starting position at AMC. Overall just an incredible everything. He's short af though.

In: Perica Rumenic - This is the player I was looking for to lead the line. He has the ability to finish, which should bring goals. He has great composure, so he can hopefully stop himself from making mistakes. But the main focus is the physicals. With 17 jumping reach to get above the defenders and 17 strength to keep the ball to himself, he is the Olivier Giroud lookalike that I've been looking for. Now I just need to find the modern Antoine Griezmann (feels weird to say that).

In: Yoann Mwangi - We bring in another target man from Toulouse FC. His physicals are also very good, and his long shots are incredible. He can also play out on the left in the inside forward role, which is very helpful. At only 22, I want to keep a hold of this guy.

In: Kieran Walker - Who doesn't love a good Irish lad. He's coming in as a backup and student to Javier Esteban. Esteban is developing nicely, and should help Walker develop into a piece of art.

In: Mehmet Sert - A Turk to come in as a backup inside forward on the left for Yoann Mwangi.

EbR16p3.jpg

Sergi getting another hattrick against Chorley. We had our training camp in Switzerland because I was allowed to choose the training camp location and I love Switzerland! We've had a great preseason, including beating up Hataysport. Isn't that Marvin Kok's team now?

Out: Javier Esteban - Are you ******** me? This was the player of my dreams! He's so good and only 25! I'm so salty at West Ham stealing him from me, unsettling him with a 5.25 million bid before taking him for around 7 and some. He was worth a lot more than that, especially to me. At least I got 17 million for Sascha Kunze...

In: John Muntari - We needed a replacement immediately. He's very good, but he is no Javier Esteban. We bring him in from French club Calais RUFC.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

August 2033

Ky6Az1v.jpg

Off to a good start.

2KySxgM.jpg

We got off with a winning start. We're just going to ignore that it happened in the 94th minute.... We also manged to tie Everton, which is amazing. We've advanced in the Capitol One Cup, which is great. Arsenal and Swansea can go screw themselves

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

October 2033

Tcq5Dka.jpg

Oh shit. We've beaten West Brom and Newcastle, thanks to some help from Paul Watson and Luis Fernandez, the two AMCs. We also managed to tie Liverpool, so we're on the high road right now.

Overview

I've finally caught up to the point I'm at now, I hope you enjoy a good read.

TQPw3kQ.png

November 2033

Zzh1xo8.jpg

The game against Tottenham went really well, with our defensive efforts awarding us with a tie. Sheffield Wednesday defeated us, which was extremely frustrating. We turned things around against Leeds to win some points.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

December 2033

mJhgKL7.jpg

Sorry, but I'm just not interested in 18th place in Ligue 1 right now.

rRzBDir.jpg

This kid is an absolute beast, I swear he wins it like every time along with Diallo and Schlottke.

JMor1oL.jpg

We start the winter season off with a great performance against Chelsea. Yes, they scored four, but you know what? We scored two! Reading took a narrow loss at our hands, which was fantastic. When we faced Manchester United, I told my players they had nothing to lose here. I was right. Aston Villa fell to an own goal in the 91st minute, which must suck, but I'll take it. A nondescript loss against Norwich was pretty annoying, but we pulled off a great tie against Everton right before New Year's.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

January 2034

Happy New Year!

ySF3Bdm.jpg

Of course I attended! I wouldn't give up this chance, they have some quality players that I would love to manage. My club came and talked to me, and we discussed the philosophies because I can't stand the requirement to buy high profile signings. Sometimes the best signings are low profile, and it absolutely pisses me off, especially since I like buying young. Of course, the chairman denied my request :seagull: I kinda wanna leave even more now. Sadly, Aston Villa didn't hire me.

Sunderland 1 - 2 Bournemouth

I'm trying this format from now on, I think putting more depth into the game updates would be interesting. Igor Pantic got an early goal, but Grimshaw equalized soon before half. I've noticed that is a massive issue with my team, we are constantly conceding right before half or final whistle, and it's driving me crazy. I'm sure there will be more examples in this update. Luckily Joe Cullen brought in the win. I'm also required to play direct football, so that's why we don't have much possession. I hate direct football :seagull: Why am I here?

In: Walter Hendriks - We finally have a proper left winger. He'll be starting day in and day out, except maybe in cup games. He's not that good, but I think he'll do a job. He also was a high profile signing :seagull: Is my head bruised yet?

Sheffield United 1 - 2 Bournemouth

Very boring first half, but a very eventful second one. We shouldn't be having close games against Championship sides, but whatever. Thank you Yoann Mwangi for the winner.

Arsenal 3-0 Bournemouth

Oh well. Manuel Teixeira is a god.

Bournemouth 3-4 Swansea

:seagull:

I can't right now. Just look at it and take from it what you will. That 92nd minute winner though.

West Ham 2-1 Bournemouth

Mwangi with another last minute goal, but it was pointless this time. To be fair, we did deserve to lose,

Wrexham 0-3 Bournemouth

We finally get an easy game.

Man City 2-0 Bournemouth

As expected. I told the players to relax, there wasn't a point.

Overview

And so, we now sit in 16th place, with Bournemouth, Newcastle, and Villa fighting not to get relegated.

TQPw3kQ.png

February 2034

Bournemouth 1-1 Hull

Holy crap we almost lost again, but Igor Pantic showing up with the heroics to tie it up. We barely played better than them, but I'll take a tie if it helps us stay up.

iMBOqPG.jpg

I will take this job in a heartbeat if I get the offer. Please let this happen.

Bournemouth 1-1 West Brom

Another tie. It was a close game, but again, we needed to come back from 1-0 down. Thanks to the constantly injured but potential-rich Nathan Brown, we get another point.

Bournemouth 0-1 Cardiff

****. Not only did we get knocked out of the FA Cup by a Championship side, but they deserved it. They outperformed us.

Bournemouth 1-0 Newcastle

Is this the fourth home game of the month? What the heck? Anyway, they definitely performed better than us, but a win is a win. Sergi Martin finally showed up and scored (the inconsistency is bad, but it makes it worse that we have a lot of strikers who are fighting for the starting spot. Like, I'm talking 3 or 4. Monsef Bah is gonna have to leave this summer.

Ipswich 3-0 Bournemouth

Just so you know, they're last in the league.

Overview

With that, we sit in 14th place, 5 points clear of relegation with 9 games to go. It could be a tight affair. It could, however, be the first season Bournemouth doesn't get relegated since they went down ten or so years ago.

TQPw3kQ.png

March 2034

Liverpool 1-0 Bournemouth

Honestly...not bad. Our stats aren't that bad when you realize that Liverpool is one of the better teams in the league (it sounds ridiculous, I know).

Youth Candidates

I need to upgrade the facilities ASAP.

Bournemouth 0-2 Tottenham

:(

Leeds 0-3 Bournemouth

I don't remember what the hell I did. I did something with my tactics, and Walter Hendriks the Dutchman finally showed up. The fans have been complaining on and on how crappy the signing of Hendriks was, but hopefully this brace will shut them up.

Overview

We've dropped a place to 15th, but we're still 5 points from relegation with 6 games to go. It's a lot easier to stay above the teams below you when you're nearly at the bottom. I mean, two loss and a win? That would have destroyed the title dreams of Arsenal or Man Utd.

TQPw3kQ.png

April 2034

46b8kIB.jpg

Asshole. Wants me to sign a new contract and flips out when I talk to Villa, but won't take out one thing out of the philosophies that they don't even care that much about! I mean, I'm still willing to buy young players, I do that anyway.

F8xalyc.jpg

Yasin Yilmaz needs to be replaced. Please. Do it for the philosophies.

Bournemouth 1-2 Sheffield Wednesday

Jose Carlos managed to score an own goal and score. Pretty impressive. We lost though so doesn't matter.

Bournemouth 1-0 Chelsea

What?

:applause::applause::applause:

Reading 2-0 Bournemouth

And it all goes down the toilet anyway in the next game. Hey, have you guys gotten around to offering me the job yet? Pretty please?

Bournemouth 0-0 Manchester United

How does this keep happening??? We can't do **** against Sheffield Wednesday, but we turn up as giant killers over and over again! Not that I'm complaining...it's just 3 points against Sheffield Wednesday are still worth more than 1 point against MU. That Chelsea result though...highlight of the season.

8QHfxSM.jpg

Are you kidding me? I'm newly promoted Bournemouth and I just kept Manchester United from scoring for 90 minutes. You're telling me it's a poor result? Screw off. I don't even have an option to say "Holy **** we played amazing what are you high on".

Bournemouth 1-4 Norwich

I'm just going to take my Chelsea win and run with it.

Overview

With one game left to play this season, we are officially safe from relegation. Pop the champagne bottles!

TQPw3kQ.png

May 2034

Aston Villa 2-2 Bournemouth

We almost lost the last game of the season. Luckily, my man Joe Cullen was there to save the day!

July will be a very tense affair because I've already determined what players I want to sell and who I'm willing to keep. Players who are set to leave include Paul Watson, Jose Carlos, Ollie Morrison, and Danny Cadwallader, among others. Hopefully I can sell them and use that money to reinvest in young stars.

ymEmBuR.jpg

You may be one of the worst teams in the league, but you can still win something. Congratulations to Watson for scoring against Manchester City. What a feat.

W0jI2bz.jpg

I find End of Season Awards very interesting, so I'm going to post them at the end of every season, Igor Pantic managed to grab player of the season and signing of the season, so I'm very happy that signing worked out in my favor. Gracan and Johansson were new signings this year too, so I think I did a really good job in the last transfer window. Hopefully I can do it again. I've already got my sights set on a great 21 year old German to replace Jose Carlos. The best team is of course:

John Muntari takes the goalkeeper position, having played in every league game but one, Jose Carlos and the Swede, Robin Johansson, take the center back positions, Kevin Dorn on the left, and Branislav Savic on the right. I'm thinking of selling Savic, he's not that good and teams are offering good money for him. My transfer budget this season is $50 million, and that could be put to use to find a new right back. In the middle we have Mateo Gracan and Igor Pantic, two players that don't need to be replaced for next season, and right in front of them is Luis Fernandez. Right wing is Walter Hendriks, who may not be liked by the fans but I think can do a job, and on the right is Joe Cullen, who had a fantastic season. On top, surprisingly, is Josh Smith. Not Sergi Martin, not Perica Rumenic. Martin and Rumenic were very disappointing this season, but the player who rose to the occasion and snatched up the starting spot is relative younger Josh Smith. He did manage to amaze me several times, and I'm very happy I don't need to invest in a forward. Areas of improvement for next year: Center back, right back, left wing.

oFyh38F.jpg

It was very difficult getting support to get anything done, but eventually I got them to start building better youth facilities. Of course, we're still in the process of building our new stadium, Fletcher Arena, but it may be another season before we can use it.

Overview

1 hour ago, Rikulec said:

Well done staying up. :thup:

Thanks :D Strange this is, for next season the board's expectations let me pick "try to avoid relegation", which shows how much faith they have in me. No way I picked that though, I'll take an extra $5 million for avoiding relegation altogether.

TQPw3kQ.png

June 2034

Out: José Carlos - The 32 year old Spaniard is leaving us to join Stade Malherbe Caen in France. He's been a fantastic defender for the last few years, but at that age, I think it is best to move him on and bring in another defender who has potential to be amazing. We'll get to that next month.

Out: Adriano Pereira - It is time for the young Portuguese to leave us. His stats just aren't good enough for the team I am trying to create. He has decent value, but without playing time (he wouldn't get any under my reign), I feel that his value would just drop.

t8n5q9R.jpg

We've also had Monsef Bah retire. He's been a decent player, but we have three quality strikers that Bah can't begin to compete with.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

July 2034

Transfer month is upon us, and for the first time in this entire save, I feel that I had the ability to hold back and only purchase quality players in the necessary positions. I am honestly perfectly happy with the rest of the squad for the time being, so now it's going to be about loading up on youngsters. I have $35 million left in the bank to do that.

In: Christian Blümer - This is the man I wanted to sign since May. If you compare him to José Carlos, they are different types of players but you could argue that Blümer is on the same level as José Carlos. Except he's ten years younger. This is going to be amazing.

Out: Danny Cadwallader - He's been out on loan literally every season. I don't have any use for him.

In: Enrico Capocelli - Another very young player to join our ranks, I was looking for a player to take over the right back position. He doesn't have anything higher than 16, but in the bigger picture, he has a lot of high stats. That will be very helpful when he develops.

Out: Paul Watson - He's just too old for me. I didn't want to give him anything higher than a backup contract, but he wasn't having it.

Out: Ollie Morrison - Another player too old to be here.

Out: Pavel Lanoix - He made zero appearances last year. I think that's a good reason to sell.

pWnof6I.jpg

VH015up.jpg

I'm just going to leave this here.

Stal Dn 2-2 Bournemouth

A lot tighter than, personally, I think it should have been. We have the better squad, I'm not that happy with this. It is a friendly though, so I'm willing to overlook it.

Favac 0-6 Bournemouth

A lot better, that is the type of result we should be getting.

Notts County 1-4 Bournemouth

A nice little testimonial for Daniel Slew. Good on him.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

August 2034

Southend 1-2 Bournemouth

Not good enough, really. We should be able to do better.

Yeovil 1-0 Bournemouth

:seagull:

Torquay 0-2 Bournemouth

Well done.

Out: John Muntari - Every single freaking time I sign a keeper, he gets poached at the end of the season. This is getting ridiculous. Are the other teams just inept at finding their own goalkeepers and like what they see on my team? It's so frustrating!

Bournemouth 2-1 Fiorentina

This is a very good result. They got 6th last season in the Serie A, so for us to beat them is a big step in the right direction.

In: Mamy Rakotoharimalala - You may have noticed in the Fiorentina game, but we have a new keeper with a funky name. He's a thirty-two year old goalkeeper from Madagascar. Finding a player of his caliber from Madagascar is, I feel, a great achievement for football. His age also, hopefully, means he won't get stolen at the end of the season.

With all my squad needs fulfilled, it's time for me to start stocking up the youth academy with promising players. With $40 million available to me, I'll be picking up decent players that I can either develop into first team material or at least make a profit on.

In: Bigger Ilunga - A really nice French forward, he'll spend a few seasons out on loan.

In: Ian Roles - His eccentricity is a little high, but I think he'll still develop nicely. He's also English, so I hope I'm doing a deed for the English national team with this one.

pKkClyq.jpg

First game of the season ends with a disappointing tie. Roscoe scores in the 90th minute to crush my dreams.

In: Christopher Toner - I have really high hopes for this Irish lad. His dribbling is an attribute I want to take advantage of, and he's the most promising of the bunch that I've signed.

In: Ryan McLaughlin - If you can't tell by his name, he's Scottish. A very high work rate that will hopefully reward him, but his stats aren't very good right now.

TQj1aOi.jpg

A very expected loss, but it was a tight affair that we only lost 1-0. That sounds pretty good to me.

m9whzwf.jpg

We beat Charlton, as expected of us.

In: Bobby King - Very good stats for a 16 year old, he is the second most promising after Christopher Toner. He also happens to be Scottish. For some reason I can't sign any South or North Americans because of work permit issues, how I do defeat this problem?

In: Florian Zimmermann - I'm a little surprised his potential is as low as it is, his stats are really good!

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

September 2034

Bournemouth 3-2 West Brom

It was a very evenly matched game, but I think we deserved to win in the end.

H2M8jze.jpg

I don't think there really was anything we could do against Arsenal. This was bound to happen.

FtWTwNK.jpg

However, we did get a tie against Watford. Another relatively even game, considering our team never wins in possession unless the other team is truly crap.

Z4bUQ42.jpg

Late winners or equalizers really seem to be our thing.

GFKkmV9.jpg

This one really stung, however. This might be a tough going for the next three months because Pantic is a beast.

1sTqrFP.jpg

It's like Norwich are trying to prove my point that we need Pantic.

Overview

We're sitting pretty up in 13th, but it's early in the season. That will probably change.

TQPw3kQ.png

October 2034

VSl0jO2.jpg

The month begins with a resounding win over Swansea City. We dominate the shots, and Sergi Martin earns himself a hattrick. The key formation seems to be the 4-2-3-1 DM Wide. However, one of our DMs, Joe Cullen, got injured, so we'll have to play a different formation.

4EXihBv.jpg

This is what happens when you can't play the formation that seems to work.

7ZQcyLB.jpg

Oh boy, not good at all.

qekTncf.jpg

A bit of a formation change ended in a close game against Northampton. Having two of our players injured did not help at all. Also, it's Northampton.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

November 2034

Wty4kfh.jpg

Very expected.

R7o7CuA.jpg

Normally, yes. But they are not doing very well.

005V0ru.jpg

Kinda proves our point.

qkqxpnA.jpg

Yup. Four straight defeats. At least they're really close. Vinko Radnic was an absolute pain in the ass.

Overview

That was a little out of order. First Liverpool, then Tottenham.

TQPw3kQ.png

December 2034

UHIiWQh.jpg

A decent result against Aston Villa sees a very boring game end in a draw.

CVdFyBn.jpg

Liverpool can go screw themselves. At least it wasn't the same guy.

oqzt8yK.jpg

Yeah yeah, we're Bournemouth, good for you.

R6RYRwR.jpg'

Good thing he's so old, makes this a little easier to take.

RUOEoYw.jpg

A qualify this is a bad result. We played pretty bad. At least we're 17th now.

NbUI4Ug.jpg

Sigh...I don't think we've won yet this month. Lemme check.

Nope. No wins.

CaIpRNX.jpg

Finally. Luis Fernandez and Hendriks, admittedly not my favourite players, finally give us a good win.

uq2jrLl.jpg

Aaaaand business as usual.

Ballon d'Or

TQPw3kQ.png

January 2035

Happy New Year!

huMhKqa.jpg

Not...bad. When you're up against one of the top players you gotta give the players room to breathe.

UfsVbl5.jpg

A nice confidence booster, but the result was still really close. Sad thing is we won on an own goal, and they had more shots than us.

In: Fabio Alves - Portuguese right back with lots of potential. Definitely a good signing for a club like us. I'm thinking of not signing really young=but-godlike players because one year later they always sign for some team like Liverpool, Chelsea, etc. Really good teams like my players. Must see me as a goldmine right now.

BN9XdxE.jpg

Sucks to suck.

In: Neil Moss - Hoping for big things from this guy. He has some great stats, I hope he becomes a Bournemouth player for a long time to come. Probably not.

BiPghc7.jpg

Not complaining. Not complaining at all. Just chilling, enjoying the result. Looking at the stats, we played better. Just saying. :D

(Holy crap we're lucky)

Out: Luis Fernandez - Big surprise. Let's just move on.

OX2AH0W.jpg

And move on again.

Overview

I love a good relegation battle!

TQPw3kQ.png

February 2035

A little prologue: I think Neil Moss was the key to our team. Putting him on top next to Sergi Martin in a 4-2-4 Wide has made the goals start flowing.

PUpBOSn.jpg

However, we start the month with goals from neither. A great win as our wingers absolutely dominate the game.

Ti7dpIj.jpg

I'm flattered, but I want to stay in Europe. Maybe I'll make my next manager Finnish or something.

VT3UqgY.jpg

I think at this point I haven't figured out the potential of the 4-2-4 Wide. It's coming. It shows because Perica Rumenic is playing. That kid is done. I barely play him, and for good reason.

y2XokY1.jpg

It begins. Goals from Gracan and Moss, and a little help from Donny de Vries, seal a good win.

WoySWEJ.jpg

Quick intermission, we can't really do anything against Arsenal. They're the Gods of my save right now.

H70E6pB.jpg

Swansea sees us score with the likes of Martin, Brown, and Rumenic. Rumenic makes quite a great sub.

S9OedV7.jpg

Revenge is sweet.

Overview

We've reached the dizzying heights of 16th.

TQPw3kQ.png

March 2035

Youth Candidates

SgWnlQY.jpg

Neil Moss and Sergi Martin, the partnership that I've wanted all along.

zxxutxX.jpg

Man City doing Man City things. How do they always have so many good players :( Oh wait they buy them. Those guys are loaded.

AopZma3.jpg

**** you Liverpool! **** you and you're whole team with everything I have! You guys can go suck a dick!

Just letting out some pent up anger about the future. I'm in July.

fzulk8r.jpg

****, that's a long time.

dNw7Sxz.jpg

Dat handball penalty tho. Wish that didn't happen.

8lhOAkV.jpg

Oh wow, one of our key players gets injured, I hope this doesn't affect our-

nYr24DH.jpg

Yup. Probably affected us.

2IOhaIb.jpg

Well done Sergi, at least we're doing good on some fronts.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

May 2035

Finally three games of the season...how will we do?

rQQp0v9.jpg

We officially survive the league, which is great because our next opponents are Manchester United and Chelsea :D

WkLx018.jpg

Oh ****. Coming in to the final stretch and we annihilate (I say annihilate, I mean survive and run away) Manchester United because we're clearly better at finishing.

pwLHE5G.jpg

Suck it Chelsea.

jZs9zgV.jpg

I'm getting bigger and bigger budgets every year. I love it.

9v7xFAk.jpg

We have, of course, the team of the year. Neil Moss ends up being the signing of the season, of course. Mateo Gracan gets fans' player of the season. That's a little surprising to me because he's been in the shadows most of the season. In goal, we have Rakotoharimalala, who is staying next season. In defense we have Bluemer, who is most likely leaving because rich clubs are rich, Johansson, who I think isn't good enough but might stay because Bluemer is leaving, Kevin Dorn, who also wants to leave despite being one of my best players, and Capocelli. Our defense is going to get destroyed this summer. In the middle, Pantic and Gracan. Solid. I think they're staying. On the left, Hendriks, who will do a job, and on the right Nathan Brown, who also does a job. Up top is, of course, Sergi Martin. However, Smith beats Moss to the second forward despite Moss being clearly better. He joined in the winter though, so a little expected.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

June 2035

I am so ready to leave this club. The only reason is the stupid requirements when I make signings. I don't want to restrict my signings to high profile and young, because that's ********. I am going to give it one more season, and then I think it's time for me to move on. I want to join a top team in a good league, like in Holland, Spain, Italy, or Portugal. I don't think I can get a top PL job though.

ioAbWZg.jpg

Of course you do. They always do. It happened to Sascha Kunze (by the way, he moved on to Napoli, one of the top teams in the world, so he was world class material. Kinda grinds my gears), and it will happen to you. Next month, join me to find out if I managed to keep Kevin Dorn or not. I am on a tight wire. Kevin wants to leave, but the squad want me to keep him against his will, as do the fans. It'll be interesting.

ig8RDKv.jpg

New stadium. Yay.

I just can't seem to get excited about it, those stupid transfer restrictions are holding me back and I'm sick of it. Plus, I want to play possession football.

In: Nuno Silva - Defender from Manchester United. He was playing in the youth team and deserved to play starting football, so I picked him up. His stats are phenomenal, I hope he can do a great job for us.

Out: Christian Bluemer - **** you Liverpool. You're not even the team he wanted to join.

In: Dave Gosset - Another player, a Welshman, from Mancheter United. He looks amazing. I think we've spent around 55 million on the two players, including clauses, so these are truly the star signings I wanted to make to bid Bournemouth farewell. I already gave them a bunch of youth prospects that should be great in the future.

In: Ciaran McGurgan - I am ready for Kevin Dorn to leave. This man will take his place, and he looks quite good.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

July 2035

Kevin Dorn is still here...maybe it's because I haven't offered him out :D He's gonna be quite pissed when the transfer window ends, but I think it's worth it. We'll see.

I've installed three new systems this season, each with its different advantages and disadvantages. I'll be using the friendly period to test them and alter them.

DJAmWZA.jpg

On show here is the 4-5-1. Definitely seems to be a good system. Both are wingers got forward to score, and both strikers got goals. Seems to be working out well.

KVqNsGS.jpg

Here is the good old 4-4-2. The stats definitely suggest we're on top of it, but the only thing that separates us is a penalty.

cnYDD44.jpg

4-1-2-3 DM Wide

Definitely suggesting we were the better team. I would have liked to win by more. All our goals were scored by defenders.

8wj4wgQ.jpg

Here, once again, is the 4-5-1. Yeovil are in League 2. Definitely needs some alterations.

Out: Enrico Capocelli - They met our release clause, which means we make a great profit. We still have Benjamin Loose (not very good, but decent backup), as well as Fabio Alves. We have $35 million available in transfer money, but I'm honestly thinking that I won't need to use it. Our squad is solid. I'm ready to go.

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

August 2035

MagNBNs.jpg

A convincing 5-0 win shows that the 4-5-1 might be the go-to formation this season.

7F3njLQ.jpg

It just continues to impress.

vWTXGjo.jpg

I would have very much preferred to win, but I'll settle.

URMFxnZ.jpg

A wonderful away draw against Everton.

szb58gC.jpg

Finally, a rather edgy win against Brentford.

Mehmet Sert - Out - He's a goner. He just wasn't up to scratch. A Turkish team wanted him, they could have him.

OVerview

TQPw3kQ.png

September 2035

gchddQO.jpg

Neil Moss is carrying us on his back to victory.

PYJQmvS.jpg

There goes our key defender. Screw that, key player. He's so bloody good.

4BCcP2h.jpg

Damn it Kevin!

Sp65i8I.jpg

Neil Moss.

lUZmDEO.jpg

We should have lost, but god bless Nathan Brown. I don't know how he's rated so lowly, he's young and he keeps scoring from that right wing position.

0T2gdVu.jpg

Rumenic doing something useful.

TsEWghU.jpg

Rumenic might need to do a few more useful things...

6mKZSKG.jpg

:eek: :D

Overview

TQPw3kQ.png

October 2035

mL1BFoM.jpg

Not the best of games. I definitely would have preferred to win, but we were on the back foot most of the game.

GImiDNg.jpg

Can Portugal leave my players alone please? I don't know what kind of Portuguese training they're doing over there but it needs to stop.

ADdwV6O.jpg

Damn...get owned.

20yPtOj.jpg

In 2016, I'd be like, "Woah, this is a fantastic result!" Tottenham are still bottom of the table, like last year.

Z8lDfFb.jpg

Their manager is absolutely furious at me. Apparently I riled him up last game, so I decided to make it worse this game by flinging insults at him. I decided to apologize after the game, and he accepted it. I was kinda hoping he would tell me off.

6hGOTEX.jpg

Can you guys make it any more unnecessarily close? Maybe win by an own goal in the 90th minute? Not the first time we've done it. Also, Sergi Martin likes doing the same thing game after game. Maybe I should give him the number 4.

Overview

3rd place baby.

TQPw3kQ.png

November 2035

We lost another link to an affiliate club, so now we just have three clubs left. I decided to try to convince the board to get a new one, and after a little bit of pleading, they took on my request.

pzHQrOb.jpg

This is a thing?! That's so cool! I don't want to brush this off as a little thing and pick the wrong club, so I've taken 15 minutes to really look at potential clubs to get what I want. I've finally settled on a good club in Holland who might be familiar to most of you.

TeqXyep.jpg

gzQiMR9.jpg

I think this is a great decision and I hope they listen to me.

ZYMSjFd.jpg

Good.

JQKqKwz.jpg

I'm a little unimpressed by our performance, so I think it's time for a formation change.

sCmt4Oj.jpg

Boom. I can now send my players out on loan to a quality club, which is really important to me. I want my players to grow in a good environment.

Cxn1z1t.jpg

What a rollercoaster of emotions. Definitely an edgy affair the entire game. Went down 1-0, then 2-1, then 3-2, then 4-3, but two more goals brought us the win.

Overview

Archived