[1.1] NHL trades not realistic - Gamebreaker

Javs1

Had a game-breaking amount of horrible trades my first season. It seemed almost every trade was this bad...

1. Nate Guenin for a 2nd rounder. Nate Guenin is 33 years of age and a career minor leaguer.

2. Joonas Korpisalo for Michal Rozsival. Korpisalo is a pretty good goalie prospect, and Rozsival is 37 years old and was sent to the minors by Columbus and was a healthy scratch in the AHL the whole season.

3. Dustin Byfuglien to Nashville for 2 B (maybe C) level prospects.

4. 1st round pick for Mike Weber and probably a C+ rated prospect. Mike Weber is a 6th-7th dman.

5. Valeri Nichushkin for Kris Russel and a B level prospect.

6. Dennis Wideman for David Pastrnak.

7. Mike Cammalleri for a 1st, 2nd, Ilya Samsonov (A prospect) and Liam O'brien (B prospect)

I hope there is an update quick to fix this!

The way I see it so long as Clarkson (or any other high cap hit, under-performing player) has any trade value whatsoever and every team in the league thinks it a good deal to take him for a draft pick the trade system is pretty much broken.

• SI Staff

Do you have saved games from just before these trades occur ? Teams evaluate trade values based on their current situation so debugging specific trades needs to be done under the exact same conditions where they occured, since different saves will have different situations with the teams that can affect their evaluations drastically differently.

• 4 weeks later...

Seems any trade involving a draft pick in return my board is pissed... Kyle Turris is playing like **** with a 6,7 GR and 29 with one year left on his contact, traded him for 2 1sts and a 3rd liner and my board rages

Archived