My Football Manager Youtube Channel

Hi Everyone. i would like to introduce to you my Youtube Channel. my youtube is Loki Doki, it has a ton of FM content. including a team and club guide for all 20 premiership clubs. i am now adding some club guides from all over the world

my main saves i am currently doing are a Create a Club mode called Youtube FC. a little twist on a standard create a club. check out the intro (its only 2 mins long. go on check it out!)

the second career save is Leeds. after years of being messed with its time to get this team back to where it belongs. here is episode 1 (i am on ep57 now so you have some catching up to do!)

i also have a brand new series called "what if" first episode is called "what if Eden Hazard was a big fat fatty"

using the editor i made hazard 260lb and see how that effects his career. next video will be what if David De Gea was a midget (coming soon)

as well as all that lovely content goodness i have episodes on wonderkids and my favourite British wonderkids

i usually post 2 videos a day. but sometimes more

come check out my videos, be sure to leave a comment so i can give you a shout out

thanks for reading my ramblings. see you soon hopefully

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

LOTS has been going on on my youtube channel

2 brand new career saves have begun. Brondby -

Bolton -

also lots of other stuff including a experiment to see how liverpool would do with some of the talked about summer signings -

and lots of other goodness. and soon will be a big giveaway to thank everyone for 1000 subs

come join the fun https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3wJqf60YbC6jzAfPRm2ig

• 1 month later...

Update Time!

Lots of updates on my brondby and bolton saves. both almost at 50 episodes. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-3wJqf60YbC6jzAfPRm2ig

also done some cool new What if episodes. included one where i see what would happen if jamie vardy had zero pace. the results are quite bizarre

also i have done a video on what features and improvements i want to see in football manager 2017. please check it out and leave your ideas in the comments section:

lots of big stuff planned. including a brand new save. i just bought a green screen so this new series is going to be a lot funner with a high production value

Archived