Error - Online Play (Network_MGS;;put(S16) : Data Full

Getting an error when attempting to enter the "practice" section in an online game.

Upper left shows "connecting to server" and game goes unresponsive for all involved including the host.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Launch game with all 30 teams signed in

2. For some teams select Roster

3. Go to Practice

GH89TaE.jpg

I am currently hosting an online league. The problem that Drew mentioned is still happening. We think we have narrowed it down to certain people that cause the game to crash. Right now it when they go to "player stats". It seems that 28 people can go to there and look at anything they want, but when one of the 2 people go there the game crashes. We have asked someone who is a programmer and he says he thinks that it's a database error, that maybe we're just overloading the database.

The exact symptoms are that the error pictured above comes up, and a different error pictured below, I can click on ok a thousand times and it wont go away, it just switches between the two errors. If i minimize the game, click on something else besides the game, or even move the mouse to get rid of the screen saver then the error goes away and I can not click anything. My computer runs fine, it says the game is running, but I just can't click on anything in the game until I ctl+alt+dlt and exit the game that way and bring it back up.

4SrAXQ7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Riz, if there is one thing the online community would like you to change its that when you load up an online game to not have to sign in as everyone. We would really appreciate it if you made it like EHM 05 where you just logged in as yourself and the online game was up and ready. Thank you.

Thanks Riz, we all really appreciate the updates you've done for the online game but there is still one problem. When I click the 'join unconnected' button then it signs everyone in on my computer. I then have to disconnect everyone from the game so that people can join the online game on their computers. First off, going through 29 teams and disconnecting them is even more tedious then signing everyone in, and more often than not when I disconnect someone the game starts simming, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I have yet to disconnect all 29 GM's without the game simming immediately.

What would be truly amazing is if when I, the host, loaded up the online game then I would click on my team and join, then, instead of having to do that to every team or hit the 'join unconnected' button, then I could just hit finish and have the game loaded and ready for people to join. The picture below shows what I mean, instead of 'join unconnected', a 'finish' option would be perfect.

yVSRt9Y.jpg

Sorry the online community is so needy Riz! And thanks in advance.

• SI Staff

In that state the game should already be fully joinable for other users. The reason why you cannot have a "Finish" option in this screen at this stage, is that you only have one user (yourself) truly connected and attached to a machine connected to the game. The other users are not yet connected and are not assigned to any machine, so the game cannot yet handle them.

The "Join Unconnected" will join all of the unconnected users on the server, allowing you to continue playing the game as this will attach these users to the server (although they will remain in vacation mode). Alternatively you can wait on this screen until everyone who wants to connect is connected. Then you can join the remaining unconnected ones on the server to continue playing on.

Archived