Fm 16 staff responsibilities

Read about the new features in fm 16. Many users did express their disappointments about chairman mode beimg absent once again.

While I agree that a full on chairman mode would require a lot f time and resources that can be used to improve other aspects f the game, one particular feature can be added that can work as a compromise between both lobbies.

Just add an option in staff responsibilites that assistant manager to handle all the tactical responsibilites and substitutions during games. Allow the manager to watch their games with assistant in charge.

This way, the guys who wants a chairman mode can have their assistants play as manager and watch the games too.

They can handle rest aspects like transfers themselves.

It sounds more like DoF role. However, in activist egomaniacal chairman mode he does everything he wants and delegates the rest. This sounds like fun. I have always wanted to play a career where our money is invested as much as possible in developing young players. And reinvesting all potential profit before the government can grab it.

Yes. That would be fun but SI does not want to focus time on a chairman mode at the moment. I aint complaining as other aspects of the game should take priority. But what I suggested can act as sort of a quick fix for the demands f chairman mode.

Using the editor we can assign a proper manager as assistant too. Can edit budgets in a 'non-cheating' way.

Only reason I am keeping FIFA manager installed on my system is that we can delegate almost every task to staffs in it including tactical approach.

Helps me skip past seaons pretty quick (watcj only imp games)

Besides i love developing youth. So I can sign grt prospects and can force assistant to play him in the xi because the game has "always play him in xi" checkbox in the players profile. So even after delegating tactics to assitant he plays that particular youth player.

"The egoistic boss" you mentioned ;)

I think a few more "adjustments" to football manager can give us a pretty good "pseudo chairman mode".

Archived