New to FMH2015

Hi.

I've recently downloaded FMH2015 on my Samsung S5. I played many times before on a previous smartphone, with earlier versions of FMH. In times gone by I've done a quick search for the best tactics to use - found something and it's worked a treat. However: With this version, no amount of Google searching us yielding good enough results, I've used some tactics I found but they aren't ideal. Some matches I'm winning, but unconvincingly. For example: I'm playing with Celtic [To get a feel for the game] and beating teams like Cowdenbeath 1-0. Yes it's a win, but surely Celtic should be more prolific than a drabby one nil over a bunch of part timers.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the winning formula?

Which match engine do you use as this makes a difference?

There are loads of tactics here.

Dec's stuff is excellent, gives you the guidance you need. Funny but I vowed never to buy FM again after the 2013 & 2014 versions, and I doubt I ever will buy the PC version but FMH is rather good - an impulse buy against all my best instincts that worked out rather well.

I'm in a similar pickle, in year 1 (original engine) of a PSG game, & am getting destroyed even by teams like Stade Malherbe Caen & Saint Etienne...& just got KOed from the French Cup by losing 5-1

I'm thinking of starting a new game, which is FMH15's least challenging team to play as? Real Madrid was the go to team in fmh13 but is no longer the case

Archived