Finance

Hello, I apologize in advance for my bad English. I am a big fan of yours. I bought all of your past titles, and therefore I dare say that I am a very experienced player in this game. But one thing I regret ten years and always spoils me feel great in your game. In the European leagues do not have resolved finances and thus all titles go clubbing finances into the red. I'm from the Czech Republic, but when I play my league and money kept disappearing, it is very boring. I believe that would solve this problem sheer detail and programmed higher price of admission. For you, it's a bit of work but for me and many other European players are one thousand hours of fun. Please try to solve this problem At least now that he's waiting for so many years.

Do you think that this problem can you solve?

Thank you

Unfortunately, in our country there are no official site when it was written on financial budgets clubs. What is needed as regards the admission average ticket price in the first Czech league is about 200 Czech crowns, and the second about 100 Czech crowns. However, if the game wanted to prices closer to reality, it would have to reprogram the entire financial system of the league.

As for the budgets of the clubs in the Czech Extraliga I found only one reference but 4 years old.

Estimated budgets in extra-league clubs:

1st Pardubice - 160 million

2nd Sparta Praha - 110

3rd Kometa Brno - 107

4th Slavia Praha - 105

5th Trinec - 95

6th Zlín - 90

7th Plzen - 90

8th Karlovy Vary - 88

9th Litvínov - 85

10. The Czech Budejovice - 85

11th Liberec - 80

12th Vítkovice - 75

13th Mlada Boleslav - 75

14th Kladno - 65

I think that so much has changed but it is not current. Budgets from the other league I have not.

If you need help with anything or find out, I'll help you to improve playability Czech leagues.

Problem Sets with the money right from the start. The cost of the stadium and everything about it is several times higher than the earnings of the club, so the first month club goes into the red. I tested it on all the clubs in the Czech league at the seams previous titles and still the same problem. But when I tested the league, other countries as Sweden or the English league and there at most of the clubs were finance administrative and due to the fact that the club earned a ticket to the match. But even in those leagues clubs were all alright. In the Czech league, however, all teams go into the red immediately in addition to the first month when selling their television rights and souvenirs ..

Archived