Some training pointers needed

Hi all, currently managing Birmingham City in the Championship, the coaching stats of my head coach in terms of attacking, defending and tactical knowledge in particular are fairly poor and I am just wondering whether it is better to take charge of training myself or assign it to my head coach despite these poor stats.

If I were to take charge of training myself, is there any advice anyone can give on how to manage training, I.e when it's best to decide to focus on attacking, defending, team cohesion, etc?

And just to make it clearer for myself, what are the benefits of focusing on team cohesion in training? Does this improve the morale of the players as this would be my best guess to its benefits

Also do many of you make use of individual training and any tips you can give in this area?

Any help would be much appreciated, cheers

In terms of training i always take control..team training i choose fitness and stick with it...you can probably get better stat gains across the board by rotating schedules so hopefully someone else can chime in about that. Individual training i stick to roles and generally the role that covers most attributes..for example all my fullbacks are on fullback training all duties..central defenders on ballplaying defenders all duties. Again i dont claim to be a training guru but this has always worked well for me.

Archived