AI dont do any trading now...

Because they dont want to "unsettle their roster". I can match position for position,salary for salary and add 5 first pick

for an average jo and still no trading. First half of the season i was like 500k under salary floor so i tought it was why,

but not im at 54mil ish and the same thing is happenning. I tried to trade with like 10-12 teams and always the same thing.

AI loves my offer,want to accept my offer but he doesnt want to affect his roster.

IE: last trade offer before i quite to come here: ducks refuse 5 1st pick and stephane veilleux for Tim Jackman...

Both players same age, same position, same salary. Both teams within the cap limits.

I just tried with a post patch game i have going. Ducks refuse to trade me Dale weise against my 3 first pick including the first overall

because of roster issues... But the jets finally accept to trade me Marcel Goc against 7 1st pick.

I had a team put a player on the trading block and no matter what i offer them, they tell me they don't want to unsettle their roster. Or whatever the exact message is. Why is the AI offering the player if they won't take any kind of trade for him. Happened with me when i tried to get Darcy Kuemper from Minnesota.

I just tried to start a new game with a new database, same result. AI love my offer like 2 1st pick and a good player (fitting the salary and position of the other team player)

for a bad player but wont trade because he doesnt want to unbalance his roster.

I cant believe this his only happening to Krownroyal and I. It would be nice to have some feedback on this caus right now its pretty much

unplayable when trading is like 50% of the fun.

Archived