International management (bugs and wishes)

Been playing as Danish National Team GM for some time, and here are a couple of things I have noticed.

Wishes:

1. We need the Euro Hockey Challenge - only Sweden, Finland, Czech Republic and Russia play games during the season as it is now. We need some more matches for the smaller nations. Besides the EHC it would also be cool if teams arranged friendlies during the international brakes and in the weeks leading up to the IHWC.

2. It would be nice if we could leave a couple of roster positions open during the IHWC, and then call up NHL'ers as their teams get knocked out of the playoffs. As it is now, once you confirm your roster before the IHWC there is no way to change it during the competition.

Bugs:

1. There are still some pretty extreme scores at both the IHWC and at the U20 IHWC. Teams with many NHL players will often kill smaller teams by 8-9 goals. This does not happen very often IRL - even at the Olympics the best NHL players in the world don't kill teams like Slovenia and Norway this much. At the U20's I also saw USA and Canada beat the Swiss by scores like 16-2 and the likes - again, this would not happen IRL.

2. Before the IHWC I was asked to choose jersey-numbers for my players. Even though I did this, the game still used other numbers during the competition than the ones I had chosen.

3. So I bring the Danish team through the first round of the World Championsships, winning over Germany in the process. In the qualifying round we manage to beat Sweden 5-4 after penalties, but we don't go through to the quarterfinals. After the World Championsships end the board sack me. No way this would happen IRL.

Bugs:

1. There are still some pretty extreme scores at both the IHWC and at the U20 IHWC. Teams with many NHL players will often kill smaller teams by 8-9 goals. This does not happen very often IRL - even at the Olympics the best NHL players in the world don't kill teams like Slovenia and Norway this much. At the U20's I also saw USA and Canada beat the Swiss by scores like 16-2 and the likes - again, this would not happen IRL.

This is partly a data problem. At TBL we're trying to improve the situation.

Yes this is very big problem. But there is no reply from "the highest positions"... its very sad... International manage have lot of bugs, but nobody reply on this problem!!!! DEVELOPERS REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes this is very big problem. But there is no reply from "the highest positions"... its very sad... International manage have lot of bugs, but nobody reply on this problem!!!! DEVELOPERS REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calm down there.

The bug's been posted for only one day and these guys job is not to develop this game but FM, they do this at their free time.

They do review every bug, that there's no answer doesn't mean that they haven't taken a look at.

And anyway, you still have to wait some days until the next patch is out so... patience.

What? If i write with uppercase it doesnt mean i am nervous or whatever. I never write

they do wrong their job :D so calm down ok? In other Thread is problem with national teams more than One day so please before u write something check other post....patience :)

Archived