[15.0.2b] Draw giving more than 1 point

Hello!

I am playing in the Swedish Allsvenskan where I have now reached the Play-Offs. In it whenever a match ends with a draw it results in 2, or 3, points for both of the teams instead of the 1 point it should give.

I have uploaded a save as well.

- Unzip and Load Save Game Hannawald5-DrawGiving3Points.zip

- Click on Swe-2->Standings and then you've reached the standings of the play-offs.

EastSide1.png

As you can see in the above table me, Malmö, has received extra points as well as Södertälje and Västerås. (Might be good to know that Malmö started on 3, Södertälje 2, Västerås 1 and Rögle 0 in the play-offs.)

Correct table (if I'm not doing something wrong...) should be:

1. Västerås 11 pts.

----

2. Malmö 11 pts.

3. Rögle 8 pts.

4. Södertälje 4 pts.

-

There is also too few matches in the Swedish SHL Relegation Playoffs which I reached last season. Every team should play each other twice but I only played each team once.

The only screen I have to show of that is the following:

EastSide2.png

-

Apart from these 2 issues I have really enjoyed being able to play an updated Eastside Hockey Manager game! :)

• SI Staff

The second issue with the scheduling has been fixed for the next update. This is a rule set fix so it requires starting a new game on a new default db or a newly imported custom db.

The first issues is actually based on the league rules. The teams for that stage get initial bonus points based on their finish in the previous stage.

I think you misunderstood what I meant about the first issue. I don't mean that the teams get bonus points which does happen and does so correctly but what happens is that whenever I play a tie I get too much points.

My team, Malmö, got in the above Screenshot 3 points as Bonus Points and have after that won 2 matches and, 2 tied and 1 loss. That should give 8 more points and bring me to 11 points but instead I have 14 points and the matches that have given me the extra points are the ties I've played. Västerås and Södertälje has also received those extra points they shouldn't have.

Awesome that the scheduling issue has been fixed. I'm going to start a new game after the next update then. :)

I see that 2 games ended with a draw, Södertälje-Malmö 2-2 and Västerås-Malmö 4-4. If a game is tied after 60 min and 5 min overtime, there should be penaltyshots.. And the winning team should get 2pts and the loosing team 1pt.

• SI Staff

The games can end up tied because the rules in use are from the 2013/14 season due to 14/15 season having special structure due to the expansions.

The actual issue with the points total wasn't due to the draws, it was actually the bonus points being doubled up after the first games. This has now been fixed for the next update.

Archived