Some requests from an EHM oldie :)

It is nice to see this game ALIVE again. And also a lot of familiar faces from past time :D

Well anyway here are some of the things I would like to see changed and simplified for the "modern" version.

Team and player training is obsolete and hard to find for beginners.

Is there a way to have it more like the recent versions of Football manager? I have spent like a minute remembering how it worked in EHM back then :) Especially how to train a player a new position (my favourite thing to do)

Default skin is hard on the eye

Some texts and menus are hard to see and to find. Maybe more "alive" colours would help. Something like the colours of this forum (blue-white) is really pleasing to the eyes. Light blue with yellow fonts is hard to read. Yes, yes I am older now :lol:

Screen resizing

I know EHM is using the old code, but can we get more option for a window mode? Full screen is too big if you like multitasking, but the default window mode is too small for my taste.

Secondary player positions

Something that bugs me since the old days. If you have 6 players as RW/LW and 3 as LW and the worst RW/LW is still WAY better than the worst LW, the latter still gets the spot as the LW if you use AI lines. Computer needs to see the secondary position as a "natural" one especially in European hockey where many players play like 3 different positions. In EHM someone with LW/RW/C would almost never play as a C.

Automatic second nationalities

I think this was somehow lost in old EHM. Will it be back? Like player playing XY years in a country gets the citizenship. This was a nice feature to have in European hockey and Football Manager 2015 has it done in a great way.Maybe borrow some code? :D

AI signing old UFAs

This is still a big and annoying part of the game. The AI managers still love to sign "new" oldies to their teams when a seasons start. Is there a chance to have an option to have the first transfer period skipped? So that you can start the season with what you have?

Keep on the good work. It is nice to have you back Riz... in your original role :applause:

Em, can someone move this to the right part of the forum please? Yes, I got older....

Default skin is hard on the eye

Some texts and menus are hard to see and to find. Maybe more "alive" colours would help. Something like the colours of this forum (blue-white) is really pleasing to the eyes. Light blue with yellow fonts is hard to read. Yes, yes I am older now :lol:

I'm not old and I agree that something about the text/colors isn't easy on the eyes. Maybe having a few different color schemes would be nice. I find that a mostly white/bright background is eventually hard to look at, its like staring at a light bulb.

Archived