Increasing Youth Recruitment

in the previous versions of this game i had alot of trouble with the increase of reputation within a country, i think it was in 2013 when i was the league title 15 out of 17 years and was still not the biggest reputation club within my country..

now i won titles 2 times inna row (cup and champions) and iam the biggest club at the moment in the country, iam glad you guys fixed that, its much more dynamic now

but the youth recruitment thing is still bad, so my current youth recruitment is "above average" (same as the beginning of the game).. iam already in the year 2030.. my last 6 seasons i finished 4th 4th 1st 2nd 2nd 1st and i have over 20 million in the bank (8.5 million net debt because of new build stadium)

iam still just getting the offer to cut down my youth recruitment to safe money.. oh rly.. i already upgraded my youth facilities for several million €, they are at "great youth facilities"

why is it so hard to get a youth recruitment upgrade???

same with junior coaching, i have "average" junior coaching, and the upgrade buttons dont even care to show up

youth recruitment used to be based on the leagues reputation not any one club. In a low rep league the youth recruitment can never be raised above a certain level until the overall rep of the league is raised.

You should be able to get the junior coaching up though, perhaps the board is simply unambitious.

i dont know if that is true, i backtracked, one club that has now "extensive youth recruitment" started the game with "well established youth recruitment", and poland was ranked 21 in the coefficents thing, and we are still dumping around 20th place, so they upgraded it while the country didnt have any reputation boost at all, the AI controlled clubs performed horribly consitantly troughout the years..

Archived