In-Game Editor Question

With the in-game editor that you can purchase via Steam what can you actually edit?

I've read about it being able to change contracts, nationalities etc but I'm not interested in 'assisting' myself in my save. I simply want to change the names of competitions and teams, i.e. change Gelsenkirchen to FC Shalke & European Champions Cup to UEFA Champions League.

I appreciate you can do this on the pre-game editor and there are fixes you can download for this, but I'm not wanting to start a new save - this is my problem.

So can I edit competition and team names with the in-game editor?

With the in-game editor that you can purchase via Steam what can you actually edit?

I've read about it being able to change contracts, nationalities etc but I'm not interested in 'assisting' myself in my save. I simply want to change the names of competitions and teams, i.e. change Gelsenkirchen to FC Shalke & European Champions Cup to UEFA Champions League.

I appreciate you can do this on the pre-game editor and there are fixes you can download for this, but I'm not wanting to start a new save - this is my problem.

So can I edit competition and team names with the in-game editor?

You do not buy the in-game editor through steam. It is the pre game editor that you get through steam. However, it is free. So, you do not need to purchase it. It is that pre game editor where you can edit the names of teams and competitions.

Archived