when sorting a list of players say by recommendation or potential, why doesnt it sort properly

I've noticed this on various different lists, I'm not sure if its a problem with sorting, or maybe that its sorting by more complicated hidden information.

say you go to your shortlist and you want to see who's got the most potential, you press above potential and it sorts by that number of stars. or so you'd think, but when you look down it looks random.

the top two are right, angel has 4, boskut 3.5, but why do neves and henderson, potential 3, appear above the raft of players below which are 3.5. and why does romero with a 1 potential appear above 3 other players with 2-2.5?

damn, sorry i can't attach a screen grab of it yet as teamviewer doesnt recognise the key combination, but will do in a few hours when i get home.

ah, now i feel stupid, i never noticed there was a difference between black or grey. so is that the uncertainty due to lack of scouting or what?

Most of the black stars can be removed by further scouting, but even at 100% scouting (or your own players) there may be some for young players to reflect the greater uncertainty of their development.

Archived