Not sure if a bug or just really annoying...

Hey guys

Something really annoying just happened on my game. Right so here's the background story, I'm Birmingham City at the start of the third season [Premier League] I signed Reyes last season from Everton, now as part of getting him to agree an extremely low wage with me (£15,000 p/w) we agreed on him having a £0 minimum release fee.

However, very few teams were interested, this is unsurprising due to him being pretty old and not that great.. Now it comes to the 2016/17 and a newly promoted Spanish side come calling for Reyes. Fine by me as long as they take his wages off my hands... But no, they somehow manage to agree to loan him and only contribute 70% of his wages.

I'm just wondering if that's a bug or if there's something in the rules (I highly doubt a transfer like this has ever happened but still) that suggests this is actually allowed..? :(

I'm not really sure what the problem is here?

Well to clarify...

1) How does having a £0 minimum release fee mean I am unable to reject loan offers

2) Why are they allowed to pay only 70% of his wages during the loan

1.) No it doesn't. You always have that option. You've either set your staff to deal with loan offers, or you've accidentally accepted it.

2.) Because you, or a member of your staff, have accepted that offer.

No.. that really isn't the case.

It said on the screen "This offer has been accepted because it meets the minimum release fee".

No.. that really isn't the case.

It said on the screen "This offer has been accepted because it meets the minimum release fee".

This never happened to me, but some time back I was playing the game and I think I read it when I hovered my mouse over the minimum fee release clause or something like that and it said if an offer has been made that meets the minimum fee release clause, it MUST be accepted.

This never happened to me, but some time back I was playing the game and I think I read it when I hovered my mouse over the minimum fee release clause or something like that and it said if an offer has been made that meets the minimum fee release clause, it MUST be accepted.

Yes, a transfer offer must be accepted. Not a loan offer.

Yes, a transfer offer must be accepted. Not a loan offer.

My guess is you haven't actually tested this yourself you're just assuming I'm not intelligent enough to know whether or not I've accepted an offer?

When it comes to the end of the season I will offer Reyes out on loan and take a screenshot of the message stating I cannot reject the loan bid.. I only came on here for clarification of the rules regarding minimum release fees but obviously nobody knows/ cares enough to tell me.

It does sound like a bug, if you have a save before loan bids are received can you start a thead in the bugs forum?

Thanks

I only came on here for clarification of the rules regarding minimum release fees but obviously nobody knows/ cares enough to tell me.

You seem to have misunderstood. My post that you quoted was me answering that question. In the rules of minimum fee release clauses you must only accept a transfer offer, not a loan offer.

So I did answer your question :confused:

Archived