Logos, facepacks, kits etc showing up blank!

lil-bod

I have been installing graphics in FM for as long as I can remember and have never had any issues, now I'm having some bizarre problem with any graphic I install it replaces the generic logos, kits and grey faces with a complete blank, basically the generic logos, kits and faces disappear and are replaced with a blank.

This happened recently after I flattened my pc and reinstalled my OS, it has never worked since.

My setup is not what you would call the standard setup, my OS is on C:\, steam and Football Manager is on D:\ and my documents folder with the Sports Interactive folder is on F:\. I have it pointed to the right location within FM, I even just bought FM2014 to see if it was a problem with my FM2013 install but it's still the same.

I'm not sure if it something to do with the reinstall of my OS process as I just wiped my C:\ partition and once I reinstalled I just linked my docs up to my old one on F:\

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

Make sure you have set your User Data/Saving Location folder to the correct location, after you have done that you'll need to restart FM for it to read the new location, also turn off the skin cache and reload the skin so it will read the files.

Also make sure your windows account has permission to read/write the Sports Interactive folder, when reinstalling windows it doesn't always seem to transfer full permission to your user account from the old, should just need to right click on the folder and check the permissions under the security tab.

Thanks for the reply, I thought you may be on to something then with the permissions thing but it's still not working I'm afraid.

I have gave full control to the sports interactive folder and took ownership, it did it's little thing where it scanned all the files and it all looked good.

The game looks setup correctly, was already pointed in right directory and it has skin cache off.

I think you're definitely on the right path though, I do think it is OS related.

Archived