Turning Back Time (Hercules C.F, S.A.D)

BJT

Turning Back Time (Hercules C.F, S.A.D)

Game Overview

FM: 2011

Leagues: Top 2 tiers in England, Spain, Italy

Starting Club: Hercules (La Liga – now lay in Segunda Division B of Spain)

Database: Medium

===

Background

With lack of time to learn and play the most recent FM’s, I have reverted back to my favourite game in the series FM 2011.

A good level of challenge, match engine, and a good speed at being able to play a season, has spurred me to start a personal career, but at one of the clubs whom during the year this game was made, has suffered the greatest demise with their footballing status.

===

The Challenge, the Aim

Hercules initially in La Liga, have most recently been relegated to the 3rd Tier of Spanish Football, being relegated firmly bottom of the Segunda Division this 2013/2014 just passed.

Their progress has been the worst of all the teams that were relegated back in the 2010/2011 season from within the 3 major European leagues.

Hercules: is the Roman name for Heracles considered a Greek God renowned for his strength and for his long and far challenging adventures.

Can the club named after A God, survive this time around maintaining La Liga status, and build a team that can bring them further onto European adventures and glories???

"...May our almighty God Hercules support us all the way"

Archived