Match Information adjustment

Xarpas

Hello all,

Need your help on this one.

Im currently using Alavanja 14 Pervection Skin and during a match im never able to see my attendance.

How can i adjust it?

I'll leave an image so you can have a idea of what im talking about.

In this image as you can see (top felt corner) attendance numbers are cutted and barely seen.

6691e58d-75b7-448a-9625-32c20ea59e56_zps84a3da34.jpg

Tks,

Xarpas

Depends on what the skinner has changed, you should be able to just resize the panel in game so that it fits all the information.

If that doesn't work you might need to edit one or two of the xml files located in the panels folder for the skin, first locate the 'match full window.xml' and look for the code that looks like this:

<!-- Match information widget-->

<container class="match_floating_panel_base" width="290" height="155" id="minf" file="match floating panel base resizeable">

<translation id="title" translation_id="233151" type="use" value="Match Information" />

<attachment kind="sizeable_attachment" maximum_height="250" maximum_width="400" minimum_height="150" minimum_width="270" />

<record id="widget_info">

<symbol id="class" value="match_info_panel" />

<string id="file" value="match info floating" />

</record>

</container>

And adjust the various height values until you are happy (these are the default values, the skinner may have changed them in the skin you are using).

If that does nothing you'll need to edit the 'match info floating.xml' file located in the same folder (or you can try renaming or deleting this file rather than editing it as that should cause the skin to use the default files).

Thank you so much michael!! that's exactly what i wanted to know, just didn´t knew which file it was.

In game it's impossible to adjust.

I'll try to edit those .xml files you advised me to do.

i''ll just backup them in case something goes wrong.

Archived