Couple of questions about Facilities

Hi all. I have a couple of questions about facilities. This is my Facilities at Liverpool: http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb300/BurticAndrey/Liverpool_InformationFacilities.png

As you can see, i upgraded Training Facilities and Youth Facilities to Top (20). http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb300/BurticAndrey/Liverpool_BoardroomOverview.png

But my questions is:

1. How can i upgrade Corporate Facilities from Good (13-15) to Top (16-20)?

2. I upgraded Junior Coaching to Excelent (17-19) 2 seasons ago, but now if i want to upgrade to Exceptional Junior Coaching (20), doesn't allow me, it appears only the option "we should cut back ...".

3. I upgraded Youth Recruitment to Well Established (17-18) 2 seasons ago, but now if i want to upgrade to Extensive Youth Recruitment (19-20), doesn't allow me, it appears only the option "we should cut back ...".

Please help me with these question, i'm a manager who likes to grow their own juniors without buy other players, but because of 3 problems i can't ...

1. You can't. You have no control over Corporate Facilities.

2&3. You either have to wait for it to become available as an option, or alternatively ask the board to do it while renegotiating a new contract, (it seems as if nothing is unavailable during contract renegotiations but I'm not 100% sure that both of these are on the list).

There are obviously external triggers that determine when things become available.

Using Cleon's Ajax thread as a source, (the Greenland example), while finances and reputation are obviously big drivers in this, so is the location of your club.

As a guess I would say that you need better finances and higher reputation, (but obviously I'm saying that without knowing your current situation).

Maybe money is the issue then.

You only mention balance rather than Estimated value, but looking at my current game, the richest clubs have the following valuations.

This is £ rather that Euro by the way.

£1.61B

£1.06B

£1B

£970M

£689M

£643M

£608M

£603M

£582M

£549M

£535M

£517M

£482M

£412M

£382M

£375M

£369M

£354M

Now I only have £60M balance and we are worth £303M, so maybe that means you are in the £900M bracket. Oh no. Yours is Euro's so mine is E70M and E372M so maybe your Estimated value is somewhere near E800M

I don't know. Maybe you need a E1B. Maybe you need something else.

Archived