National Team Coach

Hello everyone!

so i am italy national team's coach, and obviously most of my picks will be from the italian league, Serie A. So is there anyway of watching goals and highlights of serie A matches? because right now i am only able to see the stats and the ratings but if i attended a match, then i would be able to see the goals and highlights afterwards. is

there any way to be able to see the goals and highlights of every match other than only attending one match per round and missing the other matches highlights and goals?

Yeah there is.

You will get a "match" message on the day that the matcheds are played.

If the games are played on a Wednesday, (as mine just have been), it will be entitled, "Wednesday's Serie A Round-up". It will give you a brief rundown on some of the games but I really just ignore that. If you look towards the bottom right hand corner however you will see a View Highlights button. Click that and you have the option to just view the highlights of individual matches or if you want you could watch the highlights, (set up as to your liking), for all the matches.

That should do the job. :thup:

Oh ok. Maybe that's because I am actually managing in Serie A too.

The next option us to simply click on each match, (after it has been played), and in the top left hand corner you will see view highlights.

Just a thought, Serie A is an active league isn't it?

Archived