Match engine (14.1.3) awful and not realistic

Tried the HUN league with Ferencvaros, one of the strongest teams.

Constant 442 diamond tactics with attacking mentaility and balanced/fluid settings, from the start. 3-4 good signings to further strenghten the team and got sacked after approx 16 league games.

Most of the matches had 4-8 goals, regular 3-4s, 6-5s, 4-4s. Awfully unreal and there is no way that you can win more than 30% of the matches, even if you are in the lead, you can expect an easy turnaround by the opps. want to suffer against lower divison teams? you will have it. Want to control the field agains weaker teams? Ball possession will always be less than 50%. Especially teams with 3-4-3 formation will crush you, no matter how weak their players are individually...

I have been playing this game since 93 and have to say even CM93 was more realistic than fm 2014. never thought I will write this down.

When will something be done about this?

Tried the HUN league with Ferencvaros, one of the strongest teams.

Constant 442 diamond tactics with attacking mentaility and balanced/fluid settings, from the start. 3-4 good signings to further strenghten the team and got sacked after approx 16 league games.

Most of the matches had 4-8 goals, regular 3-4s, 6-5s, 4-4s. Awfully unreal and there is no way that you can win more than 30% of the matches, even if you are in the lead, you can expect an easy turnaround by the opps. want to suffer against lower divison teams? you will have it. Want to control the field agains weaker teams? Ball possession will always be less than 50%. Especially teams with 3-4-3 formation will crush you, no matter how weak their players are individually...

I have been playing this game since 93 and have to say even CM93 was more realistic than fm 2014. never thought I will write this down.

When will something be done about this?

Maybe you should buy this game instead of using broken pirated 14.1.3?

Archived