[FM14] Slovakia 3rd level + bug fixes

I've created a file for Slovakia including 2 divisions (III.liga) on third level and a few adjustments. Many cities did not have valid coordinates, some clubs did not have cities or stadiums. That is all fixed. Some kits in lower divisions are still not like they are in reality, but at least every club has a kit in it's colors. I might come up with a 4th level in the future, but it might not be before christmas, as that's a lot of work involving creating all the clubs that fill those 4 divisions.

Until then, get this.

I've created a file for Slovakia including 2 divisions (III.liga) on third level and a few adjustments. Many cities did not have valid coordinates, some clubs did not have cities or stadiums. That is all fixed. Some kits in lower divisions are still not like they are in reality, but at least every club has a kit in it's colors. I might come up with a 4th level in the future, but it might not be before christmas, as that's a lot of work involving creating all the clubs that fill those 4 divisions.

Until then, get this.

Congratulations, lower leagues from Slovakia are not very popular...great job!!!

• 3 months later...

Archived