FM 2014 - VikingArrow's 4-2-3-1 - PLUG & PLAY

Yeah hurry up Viking - the gf is out at sainsburys so I have some hours spare to crack on! lol.

Very impressive with Doncaster.

Just an update - i got sacked with Coventry. but due to financial restrictions I had to sell my whole team and play with my youth team so it was ridiculous at the end....nothing to do with your tactics. I look forward to your upload.

Jamie

Hey Jamie,

Need to finish my final testing season first, should be in a 2-3 hours :) Also I might make a new thread for it as it has been changed in so many ways now! :)

wahey...just razzed it home from a night out to see if you uploaded it....god im addicted again! Many thanks Viking. I will get my Notts County team converted straightaway....you reckon 6-10 games to get fully familiar.

I will keep you informed of my progress.

Thank you for your work.

Still using this one as my team (wolves, 1st season) gets fluid with the new one, however I have one problem, when my wingers are on the ball, and running down the line, instead of getting the cross into waiting players (always at least 1/2 in the box) they (mainly David Bentley, signed on a free) runs into the corner and the chance has gone, is this to do with my players or the tactic?

Archived