Real fixture file created, but doesn't work.

Siegfried.M

If you start a game with Italy selected and after loading search for Serie A, you'll see the game compares the reputation with cups from other countries instead of comparing it with the competitions.

However, I may've found the problem. The game somehow doesn't have the Coppa Italia anymore and because Italy needs a national cup, it picks the Serie A as replacement, ignoring the fact it isn't a national cup.

If you start a game with Italy selected and after loading search for Serie A, you'll see the game compares the reputation with cups from other countries instead of comparing it with the competitions.

However, I may've found the problem. The game somehow doesn't have the Coppa Italia anymore and because Italy needs a national cup, it picks the Serie A as replacement, ignoring the fact it isn't a national cup.

You right. If I use the advanced vision for rules, the Coppa Italia is the ony competition that isn't in the list of italian competitions.

This is weird... Do you think that I can fix it or is something wrong in game database?

You could try to make a simplified version of the Coppa Italia and see if it works. If it works, then I'm afraid I don't have any more possible solutions.

I don't know if real fixtures are worth of missing an official competition for another one simplified and "fake"...

I've read that there are problems also to insert real Serie D. Seems that this year, the Italian competitions are screwed. Thanks SI.

Archived