match experience for developing youngsters: U19 or reserves?

two questions regarding youth development

I'm managing Ajax, their B-team is actually playing professionally in the Dutch 2ns league. Now, where to put my U19 gems, in the U19 or the reserves? funny thing is the reserves play in the league with affiliated clubs first teams Volendam, so sending them on loan there doesn't offer any benefit I guess (worse coaches and facilities)

Secondly, in the standard settings the B-team head coach picks his players from the B- team and the U19's, resulting in U19 players being involved in two matches in a weekend and jading quickly. How can I make sure the B-team head coach picks only reserve and available first team players? The team selection guidelines onder the "quick pick " drop down menu only apply to the quick picking of a team, not the rules the B-team head coach has to follow

I would definately send them to the B squad. 38 games in a pro league > u19 by far.

Maybe the B team coach fills with u19 players? Also: unless you want to use them for Eredivisie matches who cares how tired those young players are? You can help it btw by sending the u19 players to your first squad and just make them available for 90minutes for u19 matches than the B coach won't use them.

(i wish i could put a b-team in the 1st div with other dutch teams :p)

Archived