[FM13] Singapore Project

frutloopz

Hi All,

Over the years, I must say that SI have done decent job with Singaporean League (S-League), well, at least in regards to this and the previous iteration, alas, it is still missing a few things which I hope to be able to add using the editor but I am hitting some problems.

Now, before I proceed, let me explain the structure and then which parts I am having trouble with.

STRUCTURE:

------------

S-League

[] It consists of:

01) Balestier Khalsa

02) Geylang International

03) Home United

04) Hougang United

05) Tampines Rovers

06) Tanjong Pagar

07) Warriors F.C.

08) Woodlands Wellington

- All local clubs, all teams do not have the traditional reserve teams but instead have Prime League (see below) team, which is a U23 team.

01) Courts Young Lions : Effectively, Singapore's national U23 team (although, recently, they have mostly operated as the national U21s) Unlike the other teams, who operate a U23 prime league team, instead, they operate the Under 18s and the Under 17s Participate in the Prime league along with the other "Prime" teams.

01) Albirex Niigata (S) : Satalite club to Albirex Niigata in Japan, closely associated with Japan Soccer Collage, this team is basically a developmental feeder team.

02) Brunei DPMM : The only real professional club from Brunei, so in effect, it consists of pretty much the whole Bruneian national team. Used to participate in the Malaysian League so as some history with Singapore and the region, its also owned and backed by the Bruneian royal family ($$$)

03) Harimau Muda B : Malaysian

====

Prime Leage

- Functions more or less as a reserve league but consisting of 8 local clubs U23 Prime league team in the league and the Young Lions U18s and U17s

====

Singapore National Football League

- At this point, there is no relegation/promotion with the top tier

- Consists of

NFL 1 : 8 teams for this year, no promotion slots but 2 automatic relegation spots

- A mix of amature and semi-pro teams

NFL 2 : 9 teams this year, 2 automatic promotion slots and 2 automatic relegation slots

- A mix of amature and semi-pro teams

NFL 3 : 9 teams this year, 2 automatic promotion slots and 2 automatic relegation slots

- A mix of amature and semi-pro teams, although the bulk is amature.

- Teams relegated from NFL3 will go down to the National Islandwide League, which is pretty much the lowest level and consist almost exclusively amature sides (there might be some operating as semi-pro but not much information is available)

SOURCES

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_S.League

If you have been reading this long, bless you! :)

Problems/Questions

-------------------

I have managed to create a working NFL 1 to NFL 3, also managed to set up the Singapore FA Cup, however, the NFL 1, 2 and 3 currently consists of 8, 9 and 9 teams respectively, I know that this is likely to change and become 10/10/10 respectively, how can set the future increase? and is there a way i can set it to expend at set time in the future?

Also, in regards to prize and tv money:

- we dont really have tv revenue but I was looking at this as means to facilitate the league seed money and grants, will this figure change over time? (i did a search on this and i think it does change but got conflicting answers so am asking here again)

- Prize money, is it dynamic and does it tie in to the league reputation? I know previously this was static, has that been changed?

In regards to the Prime League, I cant seem to create it as it cannot be placed below a inactive competition (in my file, I have made the Islanwide League as inactive), I cant even place it between the S-League and NFL1, any help on that?

- Young Lions are not allowed to sign any players over the age of 23 but in the game, they still can, anyway around this? (I have tried to set the team max age to 23 but it does not seem to always work)

-

• 1 month later...

Hi there good to hear that someone is actually trying to do a Singapore lower leagues activation. But I don't think is possible as from what I have tried so far ...

What I have tried

For me I have discover that the S-League, 3 NFL divisions, Prime League, Island Wide League and lower division is in the game database. Just that we can only unlock the 3 NFL Divison and currently the 1st NFL Division is being listed as inactive.

So I have try to unlock the 3 NFL Division and made them active, though for me they are already under the 10 team format, and created also successfully the 2 promotion and 2 relegation slots.

But not possible to link the Island Wide League and lower division to the 3 NFL Division and S league. Though I have move 10 teams from the lower division to the Island Wide League which very strangely do have any teams in it.

Prime League is totally out as not possible to make the reserve team of S League clubs to play there though in the game the Singapore Under 17 and Under 18 is by default playing there.

TV revenue I just thought of randomly keying in and was limited by the editor so I can only enter $2,500 , $2,000 and $1,198 for the NFL 1,2 and 3 division respectively.

And despite all the above, I always have this error "Singapore custom rule vaild" when I test run the nation rules. And no matter what I run through the above including changing match rules for foreign players etc, I always get the error.

Conclusion

So most properly it is really not possible at all ... Which is kinda of sad as no matter how I google, this seems to be the only Singapore project going on ....

• 1 month later...

Archived