Xbox 360 FM 08

Apologies for however recently this has no doubt been asked before, but...will there ever be another Football Manager game for Xbox 360 (doubtful I know), or maybe one for the Xbox One?

Also, I notice that with Championship Manager 01/02, people have been keeping the transfers up-to-date right up to this year (or possibly last year), which shows it must still have a big following. By any chance (and I know it's unlikely), did anyone find a legitimate way of updating transfers on Xbox 360 Football Manager?

I've got FMH 2013 on my iPod Touch, so I can get my fix, and I'm also saving up for a powerful new PC, and the first thing I'll be buying for that is FM. So I'm ok. But my brother doesn't have an iPod Touch or a decent PC, so I picked up Xbox 360 FM 08 for him. I'll also pick up CM 01/02 for him (hopefully is really old PC can handle that). Xbox 360 FM 08 is still a great game, it's just a shame that the transfers are so out-of-date. If only there had been an editor for it, I'm sure people would have kept the transfers up-to-date, like with CM 01/02.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived