Training !!!

does anyone knows about training scheduling ??? i have a problem about my team ...my whole team during the season dosent have good condition and my players never are fully fit or in superb condition...does anyone knows what am i doing wrong? i want somebody who knows about training scheduling to guide me how i have to train my team for the whole year so to have the best results!! thanks a lot!

What are you currently trying? What's your training level set at? How much match prep do you use? What's your playing schedule like? How many games per week do your guys play? What sort of squad rotation do you do?

Try giving us a clue on these things and we'll try to help!!

the only thing i know is that i put my assistan to do the match preperation!!! it is my thrid year with olympiakos and i didnt touch anything in training scheduling !!! my training schedule is like when you are starting an new career!! i didnt touch anything till now cause i dont know what to do !! you are asking me things that i dont know cause i am an amateur in this!!! i am playing in greek super league

i checked for you and it says that the balance between time spent for general training and match training is 30% of the time at the training field is spent to the match preparation!!

The basic guide to training amd match preparation (link) dosent say anything to me .. i am not get helped enough!!! i mean that still my entire squad dosent have good condition and they are not in duperb condition even though they are not in fully fit.. just the half of my squad reach the most match fit!!! entire season

Archived