Continental License B & A

Hi,

I have started a new safe with CD Santa Clara in Portugal and hired former german international Thomas Helmer as an assistant manager. Now him and one of my other coaches studying for a continental B license. What is this all about? Does this have any influence in the game? Never got those messages in FM12.

It is because it is a new feature.

It means that over the course of a year, if they pass the course, their stats and reputation will increae marginally.

Sometimes they pay, sometimes the club do, but the costs are quite trivial anyhow.

I do kind of wonder what happens in long term saves though, if every staff member in the game ends up continental pro?

It is because it is a new feature.

It means that over the course of a year, if they pass the course, their stats and reputation will increae marginally.

Sometimes they pay, sometimes the club do, but the costs are quite trivial anyhow.

I do kind of wonder what happens in long term saves though, if every staff member in the game ends up continental pro?

So its about increasing their stats. Thanks Herbert.

So I guess it alos means, that stats improve more when they pass the A level right?

Staff do fail at various stages of the qualification ladder, not everyone is cut out to hold the higher level qualifications.

Ok thanks, I have had lots of staff fail a while to then pass later, glad to know it isn't always the case. Also I do appreciate the fact that passing the courses doesn't atuomagically make them amazing coaches.

Archived