When and how to use Shouts?

Hi

I have just started using shouts in my game but I'm not sure how and when I should use them.

For example at present I start with 3 shouts every game playing as Arsenal.

Pass to feet

Retain possession

exploit the flanks

Arsenal are a good passing side so you would expect them to have good possession anyway so is the 'retain possession' shout needed ?

also is it better to change shouts in a match or keep to the same shouts in every match.

Is it best to use different shouts depending on who you are playing?

How do you guys use shouts.

thanks

I usually play with an attacking formation and I like to keep possession as well but I find the Tempo and Time Wasting for attacking strategy not suited for possession so I would use the Retain Possession shout. Of course, I could just move the sliders myself but the shout makes changes to player sliders as well as the team. It's easier and safer to let the computer do it.

However, I do not start with any default shouts as the team should play how I send them out but I do use them to counter specific threats when I see the team opposing team. I mostly use them when the Assistant Manager comes out with his pearls of wisdom.

If you are unsure of when and how to use the shouts it sounds like you aren't familiar with what they actually do. Best have a read about what it does, that way, you'll understand what instructions they change and that will certainly give you a better idea of what it does AND when to use it.

Hi

I have just started using shouts in my game but I'm not sure how and when I should use them.

For example at present I start with 3 shouts every game playing as Arsenal.

Sometimes your assistant will tell you something that will help you in deciding when and what to pick.

For example he'd tell you that your team would benefit from using long balls or that you are missing too many chances and have to change it so players only try to score if they have a good chance of doing so.

Pass to feet

Retain possession

exploit the flanks

Arsenal are a good passing side so you would expect them to have good possession anyway so is the 'retain possession' shout needed ?

also is it better to change shouts in a match or keep to the same shouts in every match.

Is it best to use different shouts depending on who you are playing?

How do you guys use shouts.

thanks

Your assistant will give you tips in-game for example he'd say that your team would benefit from using long balls and thus you change the setting to use long balls. Perfecting shouts really takes time because you really need to know your team's weaknesses and strengths to actually work something out.

Archived