Best League to Play in

huw1990

Ive found Spain quite challenging, there are so many decent teams that can upset you on their day or those tough away games. Ive found its very difficult to compete with barcelona for the title they just wont quit. Cant wait for rijkard to retire!

I'm thinkin that i might try AC Milan and try to get rid of the old guys and build an exciting young team. anyone got any views on italy?

i tried france a few weeks ago with PSG and it was an ok game, but even in my second season it was getting a bit easy then my computer broke.

also tried holland a few days ago and even though its good because of no foreign player restrictions, its not a strong enough league and gets easy quite quickly

Yes AC Milan is a great save game, and imo for me italy is the most challenging of the big leagues.

iirc, if you do well in first season with AC, they will give you £60M+ for next season (they once gave me £105M in the second season after i won the league in the first season)

And of course you have Kaka & Pato.

england is definitely the most difficult, there are only a few teams you'll expect a win against.

also, the teams all have more money than teams of the same status in other leagues, i think that's a big reason why most people manage english teams

I'm thinkin that i might try AC Milan and try to get rid of the old guys and build an exciting young team. anyone got any views on italy?

i tried france a few weeks ago with PSG and it was an ok game, but even in my second season it was getting a bit easy then my computer broke.

also tried holland a few days ago and even though its good because of no foreign player restrictions, its not a strong enough league and gets easy quite quickly

Italy gets boring after few seasons, i'm playing a juve career from the begining all the way to 2035 and i admit that i'm bored but just can't quit coz i like humiliating inter :)

my last arsenal game got boring for me coz i spent £100m on 3/4 players in my second season, so i think i'l give Arsenal a go (AGAIN!!!) and try to not buy a world class player from a top club at all. if i get bored soon, i'l try AC Milan, but i was a bit disappointed that they only get £12m in the first season, with a bank balance of only £25m

Germany is by far the easiest league to play in since the only player restrictions are in the cup games. So you can make a team of any player you want really easily :) It's fun being able to play all the South Americans that can never get WP's. On the note of Arsenal, the challenge I gave my self was to win a major competition starting players who are 21 or younger. My team is just pure future talent now.

Germany is by far the easiest league to play in since the only player restrictions are in the cup games. So you can make a team of any player you want really easily :) It's fun being able to play all the South Americans that can never get WP's. On the note of Arsenal, the challenge I gave my self was to win a major competition starting players who are 21 or younger. My team is just pure future talent now.

players under 21 seems quite extreme lol, if i did that i would have to buy a few players like centre backs for 1. i think i will try to run arsenal exactly like wenger, i won't buy established players, i'l only sign 1 or 2 players a season and they will all either be unknown gems or talented youngsters. should be tough, because in my experience the board give me a lot of stick for not winning the carling cup because i play just youngsters

Archived