Feeder Clubs

mattskelding

Looking on the Editor, I see there are several types of Affiliated statuses that you can pick. Now i can guess what some are but wondering if anyone could shed some light on the others and offer any suggestions for which type with the following circumstances:

Normal Affiliated Club: Agreement for loan, first option and friendlies (eg Man city and Hyde)

Sub Team - ???

Feeder Team - ???

B Club - I.e Castilla and relationship to Real Madrid

C Club - i.e Real C and relationship to Real Madrid

2 Club - ???

3 Club - ???

II Club - ???

Good Relations: I.e. where a club has an international loan agreement (eg Man Utd and FC Twente)

Likely Friendly: High percentage of clubs organising a friendly (eg Man Utd and FC Bayern)

Scenarios:

1) As Man Utd, I want to add a club that would allow me to send players out on loan and have first option on their young stars - this would be a Normal Affiliated Club?

2) As Man Utd, I want to add a club from a different nation that would allow me to send players on loan to get first team experience - good relations?

3) As Man Utd, I want to add a club from a different nation that would allow me to send players on loan and have first option - good relations or normal affiliated club?

4) As Man Utd, I want to add a club from a that would allow me to have first option on their young stars, but not allow me to send them on loan - feeder team?

Archived