Calculation of CA

Djoser

Hello there,

I wanna make a my singular league in FM 12. So I need create new players. I searched every single page in search engines, but I did not find specific of help documents. I guess this community might know that final answer.

What is the system in current ability?

When I create a player, I use my own scout report. For example an AM player; I gave tecnic: 17, f.touch: 16, finishing: 18 and as mental composure: 14, off ball: 13, as physical acceleration: 15, pace: 16. What is this persons CA? I gave 200(!) but it doesnt work. I know this example on border, but I need to learn how it works.

I found a topic;

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/197595-Attribute-Weighting?p=5024058#post5024058

But I didnt figure out that algorithm.

If u help me I'll be over-happy, because I had started try to find this subject a year ago.

I thank you in advance.

ps: My engilish isnt good, sorry about that.

Thanks for answer, but there must be a system :) maybe so confused, or explain will take long time, I dont know. I tried every single thing about conculation, trust me I worked given all values, I used plus, multiplied, point, percent... I coundt find the answer. Is this a secret? :) Maybe I just can not get it.

It is because CA dictates attributes rather than the other way around so there is no equation. The game distributes it amongst the player stats, footedness and positional ratings.

So if so set a striker to 20 for everything and CA at 200 the values for the player playing stats will not all be 20 but somewhere in the teens up to 20 as some CA is used for other stats, for the right and left feet as well as a few other things.

So tell us how the 200 CA did not work? Did the above happen?

For example try perfect;

I just create a player in editor.

Date of Birth: 1990

Person Data Attributes are 20 except for Controversy

CA: 200

PA: 200

LF:1, RF:20

Position: ST(20)

Consistency, Imp. Match, Natural Fit: 20, Dirtness, Inj:1

Looks like this...

http://s18.postimage.org/lzqulnetl/Untitled_2.jpg

Thats a perfect player, but when I wanna change his specific skills, for example, Strenght, Jumping, Dribbling, Finishing and Work Rate. When I gave that attributes 20.

http://s16.postimage.org/9w28cdcc5/Untitled_5.jpg

Then when I gave him LF: 20 too;

http://s15.postimage.org/y3ejs6je3/Untitled_7.jpg

It became this.

So I wanna create realistic players. I need to know system of this change reasons. I tried to build an amateur and two major league I have all attributes result but I dont know that skills current ability. When I blank CA value 0, for random, there isnt any player.

I hope I can explain myself.

I tried something.

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...58#post5024058

In topic has got a table you can see attributes values of specific position. For example create a ST. I gave attributes to player, then I started calculate CA.

If Acceleration 15, it means 15 times 6 is 90. I do this processing for every single attributes, then I use addition, 90+57+24... Then I found in thousand number. When I found 1000, it should mean 100 CA.

But I said this method doesnt work completely. You found point number. Like 985, 1545 : 98.5, 154.5...

When I accept that 99 and 155, I observe a little bit decline on attributes.

For example when I try to find real players CA, I will do this procedure again. A player has got 100 CA but mine attributes multiplication result is 97.4. If he got 154 CA, his result is 147... Another 154 CA player results 149. You can see tiny difference.

These are mine amatuer experiment, I can not be sure its true. Becaouse of this I need a real algorithm.

I suppose you could calculate CA from the attributes but it has been stated by SI that attributes are basically the CA points "shared out" between the stats, which is weighted by the values set in the editor, which (those values for each attribute in the editor) dictate the maximum value an attribute can be.

I think this is a pointless venture really. The game can automatically set CA (and other attributes) for players if all CA, PA and attribute values are set to 0 (which means random) based on the leauges reputation. Using this method the players are rarely very good but usually acceptable or average standard for that league.

:)Your perfect striker ST,s18link,strikers dont need to take corners(corners stat to high),Free kicks to high,also long throws,marking/tackling,he does not have much aggresion or bravery meaning he wont go for that half chance against a goaly/defender(getting in where it hurts),not much concentration or determination either!

@nine_iron

You say there is a complex system, sure there must be a system, but it works looks like random. I get it. Accept that then emerge a question.

When I create a player,

Ethnicity, Reputation, Prefered moves, Playing History could be effect his CA?

ps: I have reports, I shouldnt use random.

@ringwoodrob

I would create realistic players.

@nine_iron

You say there is a complex system, sure there must be a system, but it works looks like random.

Yes there is an element of randomness. If you set the same settings in the editor you can get a totally different player each time you load. The more attributes you set the less random it becomes. My advice is if you have to set some stats then only set only key attributes for positions, both those that need to be high and limits for those that need to be low and leave the rest at random.

Archived