Peruvian Second Division and Cup

Snoweel

Hi

I've just spent the better part of two hours scouring the web for a .dbc adding these two competitions to Peru. I found a couple but they didn't work. :(

I'm aware that I could have created this file in less time, and if I can't find said file I almost certainly will try to make it myself. But first I thought I would ask if any of you know if such an expansion file might already exist. I don't need it to be very realistic.

Thanks.

So I'm having trouble creating these new leagues. The file tests ok in the editor but when try to start a new game with it I get "Could not process rule group settings in (blah blah blah) Peru.dbc"

The manual says I should ask for help with the editor in this forum, so can anybody help?

Ok I've gotten it working by making little changes at a time, but I still haven't done anything drastic like try to split the league or anything.

My question is, why is there now a Peru.bak file alongside Peru.dbc in my editor data folder?

Ok I've gotten it working by making little changes at a time, but I still haven't done anything drastic like try to split the league or anything.

My question is, why is there now a Peru.bak file alongside Peru.dbc in my editor data folder?

The .bak is a backup of your .dbc.

Archived