How do I choose what fixture to show

I'd like to fallow up on some clubs and nations in several competitions, but donno how to select what fixtures to see. I can only choose subscriptions, but I don't like it as I have to read all kind of garbige I'm not interested in.

For example, I want to see UEFA league, CL, European and World Championships, Copa America, etc. Is it a way to do this?

When you click on those competitions in the upper right of the screen is a small star shape, click on that and it will turn a golden colour, this means you're subscribed to it.

This is the same for any club in the game, click on the team and in the upper right click on that star again it will turn a golden colour and you're subscribed to them.

EDIT - Now I have finally turned FM on....Click on your name and then Manage Subscriptions you can then say choose Teams and then there is 4 headings on the right of the screen. With these you can narrow down what you want to receive so for a teams fixtures click on Matches and then what games you want to be told about in your news.

The same for the competitions as well if you just want matches then click on Stages and then tick off what you want to receive.

Hope this helps.

Archived