[Help] Wont let me ask to upgrade the stadium or ask for a new one to be built!

Im currently Neuchatel Xamax in the eyar 2018, won the league the last five years and got to the ECC quarters before getting beat by lyon.

Were in the top 50 of the richest clubs in the world, fill the capacity of 11,977 EVERY and i mean EVER game (Unless its against a diddy team in the cup)

Everytime i go to the board and click "Stadium" nothing is ever available to click on! Possible bug or what??? Atm its ruining my save as i ament getting the money i should be getting.

Another thing, i have upgraded my youth facilities to state of the art and training facilities to excellent, when i try and ask to upgrade the youth recruitment, the only options that are ever their is to cut back on it even though its only on average just now.

You don't specify FM2011 or FM2012, but in 11, if you mouseover the greyed out text in the answers section, there will be a tooltip that lets you know why you can't choose that option. Could you do that and post them here so we can see what's up please?

If that has been removed in 2012, then boo SI, it's a lovely feature.

You don't specify FM2011 or FM2012, but in 11, if you mouseover the greyed out text in the answers section, there will be a tooltip that lets you know why you can't choose that option. Could you do that and post them here so we can see what's up please?

If that has been removed in 2012, then boo SI, it's a lovely feature.

It's still in on 12.:thup:

Archived