Controversy <-> Discipline

Hi there,

last summer i signed a very very promising youngster. But my... or actually his problem is his controverse and unprofessional behaviour. I was wondering if it is possible to train him to be more friendly. I can't assign him to a model prof as tutor because he rejects every single playerlinking. Also he already is unhappy because of my choices for tutoring and he thinks he isn't settled. And now already he starts missing trainings and complains about me warning him about that.

IRL we had a slightly same situation with V Persie but eventually he turned out pretty okay. I was wondering if there is any way to make this guy more disciplined

Originally posted by purefun:

Dump him mate or maybe some of your first teamers get unhappy!!

He's in my u-21 squad. He's about 20y old. It's not that I can't get rid of him, it just that it's a good prospect and IF i can change him, i'd like to icon_smile.gif.

Well, if you can get him to accept being tutored by someone, then you have a chance. Because one of the options is to fine-tune a players "personality". But they need to get on very well for it to be effective.

Your best option is to sell him really. If you try to send him on loan, he'll probably say "feels he's too good to be loaned out" or something. So just sell him before he causes some other team-mates to be unhappy. Send him to a rival club for no money and let them deal with him! icon_biggrin.gif

Archived