4-3-3: Can this Work?

I think it could work but you would have to tweak the marking setting so no-one is marking tightly or your CM will just mark one of their CMs leaving loads of space. With low mentalities you should end up defending like a 4-5-1 but having such low mentalities could deter from your offensive capabilities. If it were me, I would say go for a 4-2-3-1 narrow or wide or a mixture (ie 2 AMs one winger). Or perhaps a 4-2-2-2 box formation, since these would be better defensively I think.

Yeah I like the box formation but then I lose my wingers. I think I singed to many players for each position. So now Im trying to find a way around it. I will look into the 2 AMC and 1 Winger however. Thanks for the reply lucatonix

My team by the way includes:

Di Maria, Neymar, Nani, Tevez, Ronaldo, Ozil, Higuain, Enzo Zidane, Canales, Kaka.

Thats where the problem lies

Maybe 3 at the Back?

I had a similar problem with MAn utd but I managed to solve it using 4 - 2 - 4 with 2 AMR/L players.

Thanks to the tactic I made the season was the best one I ever had.

I'll upload a tactic which includes two Advanced playmakers with support duties in a new thread.

You, on the other hand, can use my tactic and say which results you get.

You don't need to play two A.P.

One on the left (KAka) can be a playmaker, and another on the right (C.Ronaldo) can be inside forward.

That leaves you with two spots for FC and two spots for MC.

Chers

Thanks for the reply John, It is similar to what I have been playing, I have been playing Two Inside forwards, A Playmaker and a Ball Winning Midfielder. I won the treble with Madrid but it did become a struggle towards the end. Im not sure why.

Your Tactic seems to be more attacking and more suited to Madrid so I will look into it

Archived