Read this if you wish to become the Next Sp.One Jose Mourinho.. Do it yourself~

Well, I'm a big fans of FM and i always been wondering the knowledge of formations where the engine base created by SI on every season. I bet most of you been knowing so much about which tactics has been good for you team.

But how many of us do understood exactly how the tactic were being found and the idea of position why it has to be placed. I believe every tactician's would love to know idea of it.

Ref : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Formation_%28association_football%29

I found the one which Mourinho use.. do feel free to go through its very interesting for us!

4–2–1–3 (Mourinho Greatest Moments with Inter Milan)

The somewhat unconventional 4-2-1-3 formation has been developed by José Mourinho during his time at Inter Milan including in the 2010 UEFA Champions League Final. By using captain Javier Zanetti and Esteban Cambiasso in holding midfield positions, he is able to push more players to attack. Wesley Sneijder filled the Trequartista role and the front three operated as three strikers, rather than having a striker and one player on each wing. Using this formation, Mourinho won The Treble with Inter in only his second season in charge of the club.

Source from the link above.

So all I need to do to become the next Mourniho is read a 3 sentence summary on the formation from Wikipedia?

Well, i would love to tell you how to become the next Mourinho but efforts always come by yourself. I'm not the person who gonna tell you how, but in curiousity were how Mourinho could come out with his own special formation which earn the respect through the world.

That the value of it, additional the reference from wiki perhaps give you more options in term of finding your own formation. Hopefully u know what i means but if don't is ok..

I don't agree with that. Because he decided to make a change of that significance in the Champ League Final doesn't make the info unreliable.

JM has been quite innovative with formations wherever he has been.

Not a tactic that would probably suit day to day football, and would IMO take some getting right in say the EPL, but worth consideration.

Archived