Some questions before starting a new game with a costum DB

Koki

I have created a DB and I'm about to start a game in the German Kreisliga. Of course I don't want to start the game and find out that I messed up something years into the game and have to start all over again. So I have a few questions about what can be done and what I have done in the editor.

1. What are the most common mistakes when editing a DB that lower the fun or even make the game unplayable? (of course I have already done some testing and checked that the competitions work properly. I'm rather looking for things that only show up when you are years into the game)

2. I take it that there is a hard-coded line that says a B-team can't play in the same league as the first team and there is nothing you can do except for placing them in the same league right away?

B-teams and C-teams can play in one league but they always seem to perform awful.

3. Has nothing to do with editing really, but still: Is it possible that if my B-team wins the domestic cup that they will play in Europe next year? And will the cup win be on my history page?

4. Would it be possible for my B-team to play in Europe if I put them in a foreign league where they qualify?

5. Would I get the television money and final position money from the B-team?

6. Is there a way to have a B-team and a II-team? the game always seems to mix up the squads of these teams. I know, I can make a C-team, but I want a B-team, a C-team and a II-team, plus the U23 and U19 squads ;)

In case you haven't stopped yet, thanks for reading!

PS: I'm not a lunatic.

Archived