2 defensive mids

Is it possible to create a 4-4-2 with two defensive mids in this game? I'm currently in my second season in the Prem with QPR I have Van Bommel, who has amazing stats to be a box to box mid and another guy who is a tough tackler but can also create chances. I just can't seem to get anything working. I want them two to boss the midfield,which allows my creative players to do their thang. :thup:

Spanish teams used two DMCs as how you want very well. If there is any posibility, arrange some friendly games with those team to see whether that's the way you want. Furthermore I think that you should post some details about your settings in the formation so that others will have better ideas to help you here. Cheers!

Spanish teams used two DMCs as how you want very well. If there is any posibility, arrange some friendly games with those team to see whether that's the way you want. Furthermore I think that you should post some details about your settings in the formation so that others will have better ideas to help you here. Cheers!

Nice one I will do :thup:

Archived