[FM10] "Bluebirds fight from Extinction"

jackripper

i have added a manager on my Everton save and taken over my local club cardiff City.

Cardiff City Football Club 2010/11

Squad I inherited a huge squad with many loans who i could possibly return and save on wages. I will cut down the high earners in the squad as finances are not so great. Will be looking to keep Joe Ledley and Adam Matthews who i tend to build my team around.

Current League Table We sit in a nice position of 8th in the league and hopefully i can build on the position and push for a play off spot.

Transfers The transfers made by previous manager, Just hope i can work with the loans he agreed knowing i cant loan any more come January due to our limit.

Finances Currently in bad shape as we are around £2.6million in the red so not the start that could help but i got a job to do and sorting these finances out is a must. Im praying for a takeover.

Key Player Joe Ledley my current captain. I will be looking to build my team around him if we can keep the vultures at bay.

Club Value= £14.75 million

Loan Debt= £2.1 million

Transfer Budget= £0

Wage budget=£105k

Wage used=£111k

Media Prediction=16th

The squad is going to definatly need a huge rebuild as i transfer list everyone over the age of 30 and some other high earners aswell. Its going to be a huge ask but im up for the challenge.

Cardiff City Football Club 2010/11

League Table We did it. We reached the premier League beating Millwall in the play off final. With the money we should get for the premier league can now be used to strengthen the squad but not go over board. very proud of my players as they shrug off the goings on off feild to lead us to success.

Squad One of the youngest sqauds in the league still needs rebuilding in some areas and to replace the high earners is still on my agenda.

FA Cup We reached the 4th round but lost in a replay to fellow championship side Newcastle.

League Cup Already out before i took over.

Transfers With no money for new players and over the wage bill i had to sell and quickly. I sold Bothroyd for £1.7 mil to sunderland and also sold more high earners but for pennies. We had 4 players on loan and i renewed so we didnt pay wages whenoption became available.

Key Player My captain joe Ledley showed his class with solid perfomances in the middle of the park. an important cog in my engine.

Next Season Review

With the finances we get from reaching the premier league i will look to bolster the squad if i can but keep it to a minumim as were still in huge debt. Surviving would be great but im just more interested in the money side at the moment so if relegation does happen then il have money to build a squad capable of returning and be ready as we clearly are not at the moment.

Archived