Feeder Clubs

jasonh83

I dont know if there is a thread reagrding this already, i have searched but cant find anything, im sorry if this has already been brought up.

I am trying to give myself (As Bournemouth) some feeder clubs in the editor, I.E Bashley, i have selected them in the editor as a Bournemouth feeder club and made sure B'Mouth are the main club, yet when i do a quick start of the game there is no sight of Bashley as my feeeder club. Im still just a feeder club for Southampton.

Has anyone else had this problem and found a way around it as i'd really like a feeder club to send my youth players to. Please help.

I dont know if there is a thread reagrding this already, i have searched but cant find anything, im sorry if this has already been brought up.

I am trying to give myself (As Bournemouth) some feeder clubs in the editor, I.E Bashley, i have selected them in the editor as a Bournemouth feeder club and made sure B'Mouth are the main club, yet when i do a quick start of the game there is no sight of Bashley as my feeeder club. Im still just a feeder club for Southampton.

Has anyone else had this problem and found a way around it as i'd really like a feeder club to send my youth players to. Please help.

you are using the pre game editor:thup:

when you select affiliations

you will see at bottom of page an add button................you can add as many as you want;)

Archived