why are the bottom two touchline shouts grey?

just a quick question that i hope somebody can resolve.

searched the thread but the search tool isnt that great.

it lets me select all touchline shouts, except the bottom two 'take more risks,' and 'play even safer.' at first i assumed these could only be used in the final minutes, however, i still haven't seen them available to select.

can anyone tell me why?

just a quick question that i hope somebody can resolve.

searched the thread but the search tool isnt that great.

it lets me select all touchline shouts, except the bottom two 'take more risks,' and 'play even safer.' at first i assumed these could only be used in the final minutes, however, i still haven't seen them available to select.

can anyone tell me why?

these two options are available only when your team mentality is conain (ultra defensive) or overload (ultra attacking).

Here is the proof:

Extreme Shouts

The following shouts are only available when playing the contain or overload strategies.

Play Even Safer

Effect: Tells the team to play even more defensively when using the contain strategy.

Action: Sets forward runs and try through balls to minimum for all players except forwards, decreases run with ball.

Useful: Late on in a game when facing an onslaught.

Take More Risks

Effect: Tell the team to be even more gung-ho when using the overload strategy.

Action: Sets forward runs to maximum for support players, through balls to maximum for all players, increases run with ball.

Useful: Late on in a game when absolutely desperate for a goal.

Here is the proof:

Extreme Shouts

The following shouts are only available when playing the contain or overload strategies.

Play Even Safer

Effect: Tells the team to play even more defensively when using the contain strategy.

Action: Sets forward runs and try through balls to minimum for all players except forwards, decreases run with ball.

Useful: Late on in a game when facing an onslaught.

Take More Risks

Effect: Tell the team to be even more gung-ho when using the overload strategy.

Action: Sets forward runs to maximum for support players, through balls to maximum for all players, increases run with ball.

Useful: Late on in a game when absolutely desperate for a goal.

That sounds familiar... ;)

Archived